US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You got to be kidding me, right? WOW...

Wow the more I think about it, can you imagine that generation ending up in the work force not showing up on time, not turning in work on a deadline, no discipline. The workforce is already bad enough with the "Entitlement Generation" of today...

Also their numbers are Way off, two groups stick out, the Non-English speaking students and those with disabilities should not be on their chart, they are in special separate classes, or should be, in order to help them differently than the other students. This completely changes the numbers (percentages), if you don't include them in this crazy scheme.

I am so glad I am close to retirement...What scares me to death (maybe literally) :), the fact that today's generation will be the one's taking care of me/us in our retirement years...

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
With regard to the education story: It seems that the left is actively working to guarantee that the young people coming up will end up being incompetent and especially that they end up not taking responsibility for their consequences or "rewards". This goes right along with issuing "participation awards" and the like.

It's part of their master plan to create as many government-dependent people as possible, so they can continue with their "vote farming" AKA modern day plantations.

You can't have a proper serfdom without a ready supply of serfs, after all.

Unarmed, lazy, complacent dependents. That's what you want.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With regard to the education story: It seems that the left is actively working to guarantee that the young people coming up will end up being incompetent and especially that they end up not taking responsibility for their consequences or "rewards". This goes right along with issuing "participation awards" and the like.

It's part of their master plan to create as many government-dependent people as possible, so they can continue with their "vote farming" AKA modern day plantations.

This is why you can't take a break at parenting..

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Things that make you say, "HUH???"

Sounds to me like another cover story for the teachers union. Teachers are under pressure to pass kids in the few areas of academics left in schools. This gives them another way to pass kids through without having to teach them anything but get credit for being a great teacher by the numbers they graduate.

Demand an education for our children. School Vouchers! Otherwise it's just expensive daycare.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hmmm, could this be Salvery? Owned by their government?

Yeah, the Trophy Children, you don't have to do good, just show up and you get a Trophy. Haha, now you don't even have to show up, according to San Diego School district.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sounds to me like another cover story for the teachers union. Teachers are under pressure to pass kids in the few areas of academics left in schools. This gives them another way to pass kids through without having to teach them anything but get credit for being a great teacher by the numbers they graduate.

Demand an education for our children. School Vouchers! Otherwise it's just expensive daycare.
I personally hate the " NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND POLICY " its no good to education system. AP classes are regular in other countries while American schools just spit out illiterates.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I dont recall if this was posted earlier in here but CNN doing their usual with Ice Cube.. I think Ice Cube is a bit off on this wealth gap issue..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oh Crap, Texas is number 1 :)
I'm 4th Generation. We can't just bail on what Was a great place. It still could be a great state. It still could be one of the best. We must vote them out. We must start to control the media and put out the truth loud and clear. If they Really heard our message the voters would understand and things could change.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Rudy Giuliani Breaking — Hunter Biden criminal evidence handed over to Delaware State Police… Pictures of underage girls and a ‘very sensitive’ text message…

JUST IN: Rudy Giuliani just confirmed on Greg Kelly’s show (Newsmax) that there are pictures of underage girls on Hunter Biden’s hard drive. The information has already been turned over to Delaware State Police.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess it's all a matter of perspective. From what I'm reading around here with so much utter nonsense being tossed around as "factual", this ctgoldwing fellow is about the only one marking any sense. But of course the truth really, really hurts. I feel your pain.

Do I look like I'm in pain LOL
laugh.gif

Is the only thing "factual" what you read on Twatter or CNN? How exactly do you decide if its "factual"? Are only widely discredited liberal news opinion sites "factual".

Why is it some folks only throw out opinion pieces and ignore hard cold facts? Like Documents, photos, date stamped emails.. you know, real facts.

@ctgoldwing 's latest post dealt with already debunked and plainly admitted speculation by the authors. Not a single solitary fact in that article.

Nice try

Last edited:

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I guess it's all a matter of perspective. From what I'm reading around here with so much utter nonsense being tossed around as "factual", this ctgoldwing fellow is about the only one marking any sense. But of course the truth really, really hurts. I feel your pain.

LMAO are you also the one who is in favor of tax dollars going to black communities because of wealth inequality ? instead of defense etc or are you smoking ?
Employment is the Key to the solution I guess.

No one is pushing any ideology to you. IF you don't like it leave. Quote by "Donald J. Trump