US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah yes, verbal vomit. Good one. You're just SO articulate... :rolleyes:
Walks like a duck and all...

The last discussion you jumped in in the middle of was with ctgoldwing where he posted an article about 50 supposed "former intelligence" types who claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop and emails were a bogus 'Russian Conspiracy". (where have we heard that debunked lie before?). By their own words they had NO evidence, it was all opinion and conjecture.

I then posted a couple of different articles that actually showed factual photos of documents with his signature, and email snips, as well as statements by the FBI and DNI both clearly stating that it had nothing to do with a Russian conspiracy.

Opinion and conjecture from Twatter vs hard facts and testimony of people who have actually seen the evidence.

You've added nothing in the way of factual rebuttal, simply verbal vomit.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
One I do have respect for, though disagree with on politics, is @Frankenscript . He's a smart guy willing to engage in factual discussion. He doesnt try and hide behind vague or sensational Twatter headlines or troll (much). I can enjoy having a discussion with him, (even though his politics are all messed up ;)

So it IS possible, but it takes two
Thank you for the kind words. They actually mean a lot, believe it or not. I enjoy the discussions on fact-based topics because I try to break out of my liberal bubble and experience alternative viewpoints (even if they are wrong ).

Not much time for the forum this week. My father passed today, a few hours before I could make it to his side. Cancer sucks.

I will pop in when I need a diversion. I appreciate the forum, both camera topics and pandemic ones.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Many from the Christian community see the 2020 Election very similarly to how Ben Shapiro sees it. I watch ALOT of Christian stations (News) both on TV and online, plus receive many e-mails, mainly directed to the persecutions of Christians worldwide (which has been on a huge rise this last decade). What is streaming/talked about on the Christian stations of this Election is not so much as this is a vote for Trump but yet a vote against Evil. Also, this is Not about a matter of picking the lesser of two evils, Christians are not stupid, they understand, as most here do, that you are voting for Policy and not so much the Spokesperson/President.

So this is what I have seen in the Christian world over these last years, many Christians did not vote in 2016, though many did, but the ones that did not was because they did not trust Trump (which was understandable based on his Character) and Clinton was never a possibility on the ballot for them since she represented the Obama administration and the fact that Obama lied to them claiming to be a Christian.
The ones that did vote did so mainly because they were very upset in seeing our Country's morals being destroyed.

So why now the change for the ones that did not vote for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him in 2020? Very simply put, he kept his promises to those Christians who did vote for him. After being lied to by Obama which "You will know them by their fruits", Trump has became a Saint in the Christian world by his fruit/actions.

Here is part one of a two part series expressing what I stated above:

Think. Pray. Vote. Presented by My Faith Votes Part 1 | October 2, 2020

Part Two apparently is not online yet.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Not much time for the forum this week. My father passed today, a few hours before I could make it to his side. Cancer sucks.

I will pop in when I need a diversion. I appreciate the forum, both camera topics and pandemic ones.

Thoughts and prayers, Frankenscript.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know the Think. Pray. Vote. video is long, I think 3 hours for both but here is a clip I argue EVERYONE to watch. It is truly for every American, regardless of what party they are in. Please set aside our differences and Please come together for these six short minutes and listen to this Poem "Old Glory". I promise it will uplift any American who watches it...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@Frankenscript please except my condolences. My father passed Aug. 23, 2020 as did my mother Jan. 27, 2020 so I truly feel your grief. Please understand though you were not physically present, your Spirit was there with your father.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Extremely sorry for your loss @Frankenscript
My sincere condolences

Thank you for the kind words. They actually mean a lot, believe it or not. I enjoy the discussions on fact-based topics because I try to break out of my liberal bubble and experience alternative viewpoints (even if they are wrong ).