US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The funny part is that I got sick one time drinking that killer Boone's Farm goodness, when I was a teen in the seventies.
The guys I hung out with back in my teens, when we would stay the night at one's house, the garage was a popular hangout, we had a 5 gallon Puke Bucket when we drank Boone's Strawberry Hill and/or Mad Dog 20/20, talk about a Rank smell we all woke up to the next morning :( Ah, those were the days, hahaha.

Guaranteed to tear you a new one :)

Hahahahaha still cheap, three bucks a bottle, Hahahahaha

1603494634089.png
1603494878395.png

I think MD only had Grape back then...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
this is a test sentence I hate the auto remember.
Give Me, Give Me, Give Me :(
It's baked in at this point. All from leftist thought. "You are a victim there is no getting ahead ever." But others are trying to let them know that they've lived in Democrat areas and trusted Democrats for nearly 50yrs. Do Democrats say privately behind closed doors "We will continue to let illegal into the country to take their jobs" , must be.

Reaction score
If I were a candidate I will pull out my 12 inch.....................................................tablet :) and play the clip proving them wrong...
I am certainly not in favor of Biden or Sanders. BUT to be fair, Biden did not say her would cut spending in the clip that was shown. He said he would freeze federal spending.

Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Scott Adams take on the debate

"You just watched the main stream media disappeared the biggest story of the year successfully" ( laptop from Hell and Biden corruption )

Real Coffee with Scott Adams

Episode 1163 Scott Adams: Who Won the Debate and Why, Bobulinski Bombshell, Fake News Galore

Reaction score
The Squad and other Democrats ask UN to investigate alleged human rights abuses by DHS
The letter focuses on allegations of sexual and physical abuse, conditions within migrant facilities and accusations that ICE forcibly sterilized women

These 'things' make me sick to my stomach. What's worse? Are the brain-dead POS's that voted them in. Very, very sad.