Known around here
Reaction score
Who the F comes up with this garbage?!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ahem, the situation in DC is...

This explains why the price of wood is up :facepalm:
We all know this is a first in American history, or that I have seen in my lifetime. Why all the Wood? Only ONE Reason, LOOTERS, no other reason. Only ONE group this year that has been looting, BLM, no other group. Down South we board up for violent storms like Hurricanes, Tornados, Ex-Wives :)
When TRUMP WINS, a similar type of violent storm will come, but not from the Gulf of Mexico nor the Atlantic ocean, but from within our country, Domestic Terrorism, we need to call it by it's True name...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Lol, it gets funnier, called up my credit card company once to dispute a charge and was ecstatic to hear a female's voice sounding so calm and charming. Then I asked her, "where are you talking from" Her reply, "India," My response, "Nice," Her response, "Would you like to cum?" :facepalm:

this is how you know a President fighting for your jobs.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Seriously, something mischievous in CBS Evening News reporting

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Lol, it gets funnier, called up my credit card company once to dispute a charge and was ecstatic to hear a female's voice sounding so calm and charming. Then I asked her, "where are you talking from" Her reply, "India," My response, "Nice," Her response, "Would you like to cum?" :facepalm:
lmao... should have replied this is not "naughty america"

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Came up on my recommended feed. Question is, why before the night of the election? :facepalm:

Lol

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Watch: National Guard Troops Arrive In Multiple US Cities Ahead Of Election Night Chaos

These are scenes from a 3rd world banana republic. Amazingly sad when you think about how low the left, Democrat party has sunk and how they're trying to take the country down with them. I'ts not Republicans or conservatives they're preparing for...

For the record, whomever wins this election, I'd like to give a big FUCK YOU to the liberals who have taken us to this point and who are too self centered to even know or care.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Watch: National Guard Troops Arrive In Multiple US Cities Ahead Of Election Night Chaos

These are scenes from a 3rd world banana republic. Amazingly sad when you think about how low the left, Democrat party has sunk and how they're trying to take the country down with them. I'ts not Republicans or conservatives they're preparing for...

For the record, whomever wins this election, I'd like to give a big FUCK YOU to the liberals who have taken us to this point and who are too self centered to even know or care.
I see it as confirmation for a TRUMP Win!!!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes Sir. Shits about to real, it won't end with a fart, it will end with a bang. Firecrackers anyone?

Virtual Toast to everyone in advance.

I see it as confirmation for a TRUMP Win!!!

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Biden plagiarized Hillary’s speech from 2016. Still lying and stealing.
He got a history of plagiarism, both of them speaking broken English "I ain't no way's tired"
man English is getting funny, maybe few years down the road there will be american English version, Latino English version, black English version. TBH I do not understand "I ain't no ways tired"
impressive grammar down there.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's hope he doesn't steal the election.
Look what Biden did to this individual,

It's just sad

This is how demons influence voters, its just sad

Wow

Yikes

She has Biden all over her :(

Biden plagiarized Hillary’s speech from 2016. Still lying and stealing.

Last edited: