US Elections (& Politics) :)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (AP) — With votes still being counted across the nation, President Donald Trump on Thursday sought to undermine confidence in the nation’s election, making unsupported accusations from the White House about the integrity of the results in his race against Democrat Joe Biden.

Just a whinny little bitch
I just do not understand what do you want to prove in here?

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My wife is usually the one who asks me to make sure there’s enough loaded mags :rofl:
No honey, I've always owned this number of 20rd mags. You just haven't seen them all out before.

Why is it that they can count 10k ballots per hour, but the last 3000 take HOURS per vote. Are these the hanging chads, or equivalent? Come on Nevada, its moved like 9% in the past day.
I feel like the bandaid is being pulled off as slowly as possible. Do it like you're trying to start a 2-stroke and let us move on.

Reaction score
Why is it that they can count 10k ballots per hour, but the last 3000 take HOURS per vote. Are these the hanging chads, or equivalent? Come on Nevada, its moved like 9% in the past day.
I feel like the bandaid is being pulled off as slowly as possible. Do it like you're trying to start a 2-stroke and let us move on.
Joe Gloria, the administrator of elections in Clark county (Las Vegas) said there is no voter fraud. Hmmm, 3,062 incidents of irregularities so far brought by the Trump campaign. Allegedly, 10,000 voters from out of state have voted in Clark county!

Here in Reno, a blue county (and the state as a whole until 2016 had always been red), I received a ballot from the previous owner of our home who moved out of state.

David is the previous owner...

4A3FA9F4-E912-4586-A534-56FE4610CE46.jpeg

Last edited:

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just tried two randomly, #707 voted (born 1920), #371(born 1902) did not.
how do I check if they are dead?

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
lol yea agreed. I'm more curious about the one that did vote, how do I know these people are dead as suggested.

Reaction score
Just tried two randomly, #707 voted (born 1920), #371(born 1902) did not.
how do I check if they are dead?
Well born 1920 would make them 100. Sure they could be alive still, but doubt it. If they have no pulse, they are usually dead. Check for breathing and heart rate.

If you are truly interested and you have an Ancestry of Family Search account, just search for them there.

therealdeal74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I posted it as I found it. Many people attempting to verify it currently, I'm sure there will be some revisions and it might not be all accurate. I looked at the list and looks like they must have ran a query for everyone born 1920 or before. That would make them 100 and the odds of someone living that long are .0173% so the list is at least mostly accurate.

Last edited:

therealdeal74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's what their laws say. But let's not forget the real issue is that they are getting ballots after death and some are getting returned to be counted.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I mean if the laws aren't being followed, then dead people casting invalid ballots seem to be the least of the issue.
I'd be interested to hear from Michigan AG on if these ballots from the dead (or possibly dead) were counted or not according to law. I mean it says they'll be invalidated, so here is hoping theyre acting in good faith?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Joe Gloria, the administrator of elections in Clark county (Las Vegas) said there is no voter fraud. Hmmm, 3,062 incidents of irregularities so far brought by the Trump campaign. Allegedly, 10,000 voters from out of state have voted in Clark county!

Here in Reno, a blue county (and the state as a whole until 2016 had always been red), I received a ballot from the previous owner of our home who moved out of state.

David is the previous owner...

View attachment 74265
And you didn't send it in for Trump! Shame! :winktongue: