US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
I've checked several names In two Genealogy databases. Some I can't find any listings. Others that I find have the birth year as is given in that file, and have other potential records such as residences, but no death records for any of them.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Its kinda BS that the Social Security Death Index is behind a paywall. All these genealogy sites want to sell me public domain information.

Reaction score
Its kinda BS that the Social Security Death Index is behind a paywall. All these genealogy sites want to sell me public domain information
Try this:

It's free. You just have to sign up. I have been using it for years.

Reaction score
Bottom line: There was voter fraud, on a large scale. Those that say, 'Relax, we lost this one, we'll get the next one.' as the far left rips this country in half, is total bullshit. There should only be mail in ballots for those not on US soil, those that are mentally capable of voting, but physically incapacitated to do so (such as nursing homes) and the cut off should be 72 hours before election day. The remainder of votes should be in person. THIS is how they are winning this election. We all knew that the DEMONTARDS along with the MSM and BOLLYWOOD POS's would do whatever it took to get President Trump out of office, cheat, lie, steal. Changing the rules even on election day? Are you f******g kidding me? Rules AND LAWS do not apply to them....

President Trump has been the most unconventional President there probably ever has been. I didn't particularly like his tweeting, and his first debate performance. THAT is not why he is at the moment, 'losing'. He he is losing because of the lefts obsession with removing him from office, damn all the laws.

And for all of these pukes that are rioting now, I wish them nothing but a lead lunch. Notice I said 'rioting'. I did NOT say 'peaceful demonstration'.

Barrack Obama did this. His last 4 years, started the progressive slide that the country was not ready to endorse, or even begin to except. This led to a man like Donald J. Trump being elected. You want to blame someone for BLM, ANTIFA, the country being torn in half, blame him.

Corruption is VERY hard to stop or even curtail once it begins. And it has now leaked directly into our election system, in a big way.

Dooms day for our country? Hell no, but we are just one step closer (actually quite a few) to following Rome's footsteps. That's the problem.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like Drugs, Money, and Sex will be the new norm now throughout the face of America now. It will be permanently stitched in American culture. With so many bills to be passed by Democrats that will hurt the average American more now, get ready for an uphill battle. They want Americans to stay where they are and rot. This is sick and disturbing. There are Jerry Epstein’s everywhere. And wait there’s more, this is not only in the USA. Some folks just want to change the way humans think. Even animals are more civilized these days :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Sick but true but at the end of the day, Fear Wins

It has detrimental effects on health and everyday decision-making

When education is not stressed throughout the country, you’ll have the most susceptible folks making insane and illogical decisions

It’s the short term material things that will keep an average American happy, but at the end of the day they are still living in fear. The disposable objects they own keeps them hunkered down in their bunkers. This is truth; this is reality.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sick but true but at the end of the day, Fear Wins

It has detrimental effects on health and everyday decision-making

When education is not stressed throughout the country, you’ll have the most susceptible folks making insane and illogical decisions
May be so, we will see, but battles are lost before the Final War is Won, as per the Book I live by.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
May be so, we will see, but battles are lost before the Final War is Won, as per the Book I live by.
I appreciate your optimism David, if Trump does win this will be an inspirational outcome; never give up hope