US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Trump just withdrew a lawsuit. 0 to 11 now. Why withdraw????

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry for the tripple posting. Just got home from work and catching up on the news.

Also apparently the new lawsuit in PA is asking for the ENTIRE STATE to not be counted in the electoral college (by not certifying results)............
If there are illegal ballots, DO NOT COUNT THEM. But you HAVE TO COUNT the legal ones? You can't throw away an entire state???
1604971239707.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
They have to stop the Certification process first, then mount the suits regarding the fraud. The way the legal system works it's the only way to proceed.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Off topic

My abdomen literally doesn’t feel good at the moment

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is a weird twist in the DOJ thing. The top guy for election crimes is washing his hands of it, is this good or bad?
“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications, I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes Branch.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is a weird twist in the DOJ thing. The top guy for election crimes is washing his hands of it, is this good or bad?
“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications, I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes Branch.”

Hmmm appointed by Eric Holder, buddies with Lois Lerner....

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dude that is a fantastic link, pretty much spells it out. The involvement in that targeting of conservative groups, dang!
I can see the headlines now. "Top 28 year veteran DOJ official resigns hurting credibility of investigation". No need to mention the service record.

Reaction score
Kamala "it was a debate" is simply one of the most evil and vicious politicians I have witnessed running for President of the US.
Yup. Agree. Just goes to show you that they will do anything, say anything, to get elected. Notice that that shit Colbert did not say "...makes strange bedfellows" and the real saying goes. That would be too literal for her.

Reaction score
This is just a typical liberal media staining of an issue:
1604986201881.png
Let's not talk about the actual fraud, let's attack the person bringing the news. The whole piece just drags the guy through the mud for something he did over 20 years ago. I do not condone what he did, but they are just trying to say his vote fraud experience is moot because he is a convicted sex offender.