US Elections (& Politics) :)

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I love this woman!
All this fraud being discovered is going to increase under a microscope. Like most of you I was shaken to the core this past week. In the past few days my positive outlook has gained momentum, but not so much that I want to the relive the same level of post election let-down. I also hope investigators give equal focus to down-ballot House and Senate races throughout the country. Nothing would be finer than force-feeding Pelosi and her Marxists some castor oil for the foreseeable future.
What fraud did we not see in 2016? I seriously question whether Hitlery actually won the popular vote back then--not that it influences the outcome, but it'd be nice to snatch that tiny morsel from that fat, drunken, wobbly, lying rat.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
One thing to consider here. This investigation into the FBI and its' actions has been going on for at least three years and is still not "complete:. The final report has yet to be written, and I wonder if it will ever be completed. Given this kind of timeline I have to wonder if the President isn't tilting at windmills with the voting fraud issues. It'll be past 2024 before that can be fully investigated if it ever is investigated in depth. There certainly seems to be enough anecdotal evidence to require a full investigation but we are talking Washington, DC, politics and land sharks, err, ahh, lawyers.

Another consideration. Can you even imagine what the reaction of the Demowits, Libtards and Progressives would be like IF it turns out that President Trump wins PA, NV and GA? If you think Seattle, Portland and Kenosha were bad, they'll look like a birthday party for a five year old if that happens. I have a picture in my mind of Alexandria Occasionally Coherent actually setting her hair on fire. :rofl:

Reaction score