US Elections (& Politics) :)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This brings me to say how inhumane this terrorists are. They have no exception for family and children. They deserve to be in countries like IRAN where terrorists are hanged on HIGHWAYS and put on as a symbol.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Have people not realized that much of Social media is essentially an extreme leftist platform? Oh, and YouTube is also next on the list so that everyone knows. All the modern music (catered to Y & Z generations) revolves around the same theme [i.e. Sex, Money, Drugs, Materialistic Things] too now. Listen to the lyrics carefully, its absolutely disgusting. First comes population control then comes repopulation from an entirely different perspective.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They know damn well that Proud Boys are not a racist group, but they spin the lies none the less. Is their base that clueless?

I love the guy with the Bull Horn at the end!!! The Media (The Left) has been trying to silence the Majority, THE TRUE AMERICANS but this Reporter was silenced at the end, hahahaha LOL

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey @ctgoldwing

I love this, there is So Much evidence of Voter Fraud, it is overwhelming...

What is so disturbing, as a Tax Paying Proud Working American Legal Citizen, that in this GREAT NATION of ours most of us were blinded by this, or at least I was. THANK YOU DEMOCRACKS for your Stupidity in bringing this Voter Fraud to our attention, to the World's attention. History is Written...
Ahhh, no wonder they are trying to erase history...hmmm...Good Luck...WON'T HAPPEN!!!

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What pisses me off if you listen to the guys commentary, is the left has stoked racial division to grab power. You can hear it from what the guys says. I really hope that more leftists' wake up to the lies their media machine is feeding them. The false narrative of White Supremacy. They decided right when Trump started to run to go with the lie that he was a racist to get people on their side. We have to combat this leftist media machine that is dividing America into racial classes.

America is great during the 8yrs of Obama but with their narrative I've got relatives that actually think America, the most racially diverse country in the world, is now the most racist country in the world. Sad

Absolutely they have. The left thrives on racial division. And racial division in this country has been getting worst since around the middle of OBama's term (I've seen numbers supporting this). Stoking the fires of racism is a tried and tested tool of the left. Heck they've been doing it at least since the 19th century.

Reaction score
I am as curious as I am in horror at who will be in Joe and the Hoe's cabinet. AKA: The Freak Show. Here's a start:

Bernie Sanders claims 'far-left agenda' supported by 'the majority of American people'
Sanders confirmed that he is in touch with the Biden transition team about a possible cabinet position

Better RED then dead, right Bernie?