US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting happenings in Wayne County (Detroit) Michigan tonight. The county election board voted to not certify the election results. Then later they voted again to certify the results. But before the 2nd vote, the zoom live stream went down in an amazing coincidence. Did the democrats in the room not want anybody outside to see they were holding guns to the people voting. Or maybe the camera was the same one that was outside Epstein's jail cell?

Wayne County Canvassers Change Vote, Certify Disputed Election Results
Wayne Co. canvassers certify election results after initial deadlock
More instilled fear, people are collapsing with these false labels. The fear is losing your job...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Email has been around long before the internet. I remember using bulletin boards back in the eighties with a Commodore 128 and a 300 baud modem. Lol...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Yes I ran one but we did not have (client to client) e-mail, it was messaging on the BBS, so more like this Forum.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This one is HUGE...There are several more Arab countries that jumped on board this deal...

Israel has been described as the Heart of the World in which many worldwide are trying to rip this heart out.

Also a few more:

Trump had our embassy moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Trump also declared the recognition of Jerusalem being the capital of Israel.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Topic: Covered censorship issue - story by NY Post on laptop by being posted ( and then censored )

This should be a lasting event that we as a society will need to appropriately address. Big Tech and their role in censorship.

GOP Senator RIPS into Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey
Nov 16, 2020

The Hill
Sen. Marsha Blackburn ripped into Facebook CEO Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on the Senate floor.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From an insider. Biteme = Biden

AZ now Trump +5, McSally -1
*Jorgenson taking more from Biteme than Trump
*Trump winning indies, doing better in Pima Co. (Tucson) than might be expected.
*Trump “almost” to the point that he can lose every single undecided and still win.
MN: Trump probably now has an additional 150,000 voters in the Iron Range who were not there for him in 2016 when he lost MN by 40,000. Appears that Team Trump is sandbagging MN so Biteme doesn’t spend any resources there.
FL no matter what you hear, FL isn’t close. Probably going to be over 200,000 margin at least.
I am sensing a lock nationally now.

Reaction score
And the freak show continues...

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons
Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, as much as I know they want to, I don't see a gun confiscation happening anytime soon.
Be ready for a $200 "tax" on every assault rifle, wonder if that includes any semi-auto rifle, and every "large capacity" magazine that you own. He'll do that with an EO. Oh yeah, you'll have to register every one of those items with the ATF like it's a full auto.