US Elections (& Politics) :)

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Senator Sasse,

As a constituent and patriot I am informing you that I fully expect you to proactively protest/fight the election stolen from President Trump. Do not sit idly by and allow treason to occur before our very eyes. You have some catching up to do. You've already alienated thousands of voters in Nebraska by saying that Trump should concede to the criminal Biden; as such your next election will not be pretty. Why are you ignoring the obvious multi-level voter fraud? Were you complicit?! Do you think conservative voters are ignorant to the fact, or is it that you just don't care? We elected you to fight for conservative values and you're just letting the election slip away without any protest? We know liberals have double standards, ignore facts, riot, smear, cheat and steal; allowing them to get away with it without a fight makes you just as guilty. Didn't your parents teach you any values? NOW is the time to put on your big boy pants and get in the ring without worrying about whether or not you're going to get hurt. That's what we elected you to do and we WILL be watching!

(sent to the traitor Sasse just a few moments ago)

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
A few "inconvenient truths" about the Federal Election Commission.

Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have people on the FEC. They were some of the authors of the statement made by Trainor saying that this was the "most secure election ever". The fox is in the hen house and the media is ignoring the blood bath of us chickens.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow best news I have heard all week...

Oh and guys, the wife and I FINALLY, upgraded our S7 phones, lol, can't rib us anymore :) I know, I know, it took us 4 Long years :), but we both got a S20+, Awesome phone...Now we are Hip Once Again LOL

Reaction score
Wow best news I have heard all week...

Oh and guys, the wife and I FINALLY, upgraded our S7 phones, lol, can't rib us anymore :) I know, I know, it took us 4 Long years :), but we both got a S20+, Awesome phone...Now we are Hip Once Again LOL
The S7 was awesome!. I had a note Edge, then a S7, went to a S9+ (still have it-going to daughter for Christmas) and I just stepped into a Note 20 Ultra 5G. FREAK'N amazing computer! :)

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In all my years watching politics I can truly say I’ve never seen so many people fall for so many lies. And such obvious ones so easily debunked.

Sad that millions of Americans are now perfectly content to elevate baseless hearsay, which continues to be summarily shut down by courts, as fact.

Did they ever possess the ability to question what they were told? I think so, but those days are gone. Many are now under a spell. It is just very strange. I imagine in their professional careers they are critical, objective thinkers, but in the past two weeks have abandoned it.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A few "inconvenient truths" about the Federal Election Commission.

Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have people on the FEC. They were some of the authors of the statement made by Trainor saying that this was the "most secure election ever". The fox is in the hen house and the media is ignoring the blood bath of us chickens.
Really? There are supposed to be 6 commissioners on the FEC. Your boy Trump has refused to fill the 3 vacant seats. The three existing commissioners are:

Current
Headshot of James E. Trey Trainor III

James E. "Trey" Trainor III
Chair
Republican

Headshot of Steven T. Walther

Steven T. Walther
Vice Chair
Independent

Headshot of Ellen L. Weintraub

Ellen L. Weintraub
Democrat

Headshot of vacant seat

Vacant seat
Headshot of vacant seat

Vacant seat
Headshot of vacant seat

Vacant seat

Exactly which one(s) have any ties to Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic ???

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The S7 was awesome!. I had a note Edge, then a S7, went to a S9+ (still have it-going to daughter for Christmas) and I just stepped into a Note 20 Ultra 5G. FREAK'N amazing computer! :)
I know these are small computers with a lot of power. I looked at the Note 20, Ultra too, also the S20 Ultra (Wow) what a phone, we just could not quite afford them, since we were both getting new phones. Best Buy has a decent sale on the Galaxies (Black Friday), so we jumped on them. We have a very old plan, no contract, with Sprint, so we are riding it out the next 3 years until T-Mobile forces us out of the plan. What I love is we can unlock our phones and leave Sprint anytime we want with no contract. We had them unlock our S7s so we can either sale or donate the phones. Yeah we have a list ourselves, S3, S4 Mini, S5, S7 and now the S20+
If it wasn't for our batteries degrading after 4 years, we would still use the S7s.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, but does it core a apple?
Haha. not sure but the Apple was too high in cost for our taste :) I am glad we went with the S20+ instead of the S20 which found out is only low band 5G, the S20+ is multiband...Anxious to do some speed testing, sad but we have 5G in our area but not in our home :( Also what we were told we can go get a T-Mobile SIM card to try out their network, free, while still being a Sprint customer, and if we don't like it we just reactivate our Sprint SIM...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Those Dominion and Smartmatic people are not "commissioners" they are upper level staff. Stick it where the sun don't shine. Must be hard being that dumb.

In all my years of watching politics and elections I'm amazed at how many people are brain dead enough not to see anything systematically wrong with this election. Rejected ballot rates are tiny fractions of what is normal. Truckloads of pristine mail in ballots, not even with fold marks, show up at 3AM and all very precisely marked for only Biden and no down ticket selections. Dominion, based in Canada, is not used by the Canadian Government because of security concerns. NPR (National Propaganda Radio) questioned the security of Dominion as has the New York Slime.

Obviously, nothing to see here, move along, move along. On the other hand, as the Democrats love to say "the seriousness of the charge" is more than enough to throw out the whole election.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Haha. not sure but the Apple was too high in cost for our taste :) I am glad we went with the S20+ instead of the S20 which found out is only low band 5G, the S20+ is multiband...Anxious to do some speed testing, sad but we have 5G in our area but not in our home :( Also what we were told we can go get a T-Mobile SIM card to try out their network, free, while still being a Sprint customer, and if we don't like it we just reactivate our Sprint SIM...
Nah,that was a reference to a "Honey Mooners" episode where Ralph went on late night TV hawking a kitchen gadget. Gleason took a fall, accidental, during that scene and actually broke an ankle. The key line was actually Kramden's "But will it core a apple?".

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh and last post about phones. :offtopic:
Samsung Switch App is AWESOME!!! I used it 4 years ago and it transferred basics like contact, messages...But the new version transferred EVERYTHING, Apps, Settings, I mean Everything. It was like imaging a Hard Drive, almost. Only had to relogin to a few Apps, that's it. It even transferred our Home Screens, our phones look just like our old phones, crazy kewl. Also noticed a lot less bloatware on these phones. No Sprint Apps, even though it came with a Sprint SIM card. Once connected to Sprint, we did get some App suggestions, a least you can choose now...So far Very Pleased...Wife is also Happy, which believe me, says ALOT :) She is the strongest Smart Phone Critic I know LOL

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
What pisses me about phones is the bloatware they insist on installing that can't be removed. The newer ones, from the S7 era and up can't be rooted, safely, either to get rid of that crap. Bixby is a total waste of storage and memory.