US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Very interesting. I just got updated to Firefox, version 83. All of a sudden, a certain conservative "conspiracy theory" site won't load in it. I opened up IE and it loaded without hesitation. So, I cleared the cache on FF and tried again. No go...

Ok, it took multiple tries and a long darn time (I guess the impatient person won't give it that time), but it finally loaded...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"Threatened" puts it pretty mildly. I read far right AND far left sites so that I can see who has what to say about any given issue. That way I can actually use this thing on my shoulders and think for myself as to what is what (and the left HATES it when you actually THINK for yourself)...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Very interesting. I just got updated to Firefox, version 83. All of a sudden, a certain conservative "conspiracy theory" site won't load in it. I opened up IE and it loaded without hesitation. So, I cleared the cache on FF and tried again. No go...

Ok, it took multiple tries and a long darn time (I guess the impatient person won't give it that time), but it finally loaded...
Browsers are blocking sites? I have not upgraded yet...

1606156763375.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They seem so threatened by any viewpoint that is not in total compliance with theirs. Wonder why that is? Isn't this getting spookily like "1984" and The Thought Police? Those "re-education camps don't seem as far fetched or as unlikely the way things are going.

Still working in Opera, so far.
Hell No, I won't Go!
Hell No, I won't Go!
Hell No, I won't Go! :)

Reaction score

MSNBC panel slams Thanksgiving as 'Colonizer Christmas,' links holiday to cannibalism
'The left's campaign to undermine and ultimately destroy American traditions and culture marches inexorably on,' Mark Finkelstein wrote

And the hate and cancel culture just keeps on trying to destroy our Great Nation! What a bunch of freak'n losers....

Reaction score
And it just keeps getting better and better. No matter how much or little President Trump tried to drain the swamp, here they come again!

Critics call out revolving door of ex-pundits jumping from liberal networks to Biden administration
‘This sort of government-press relationship should be concerning,’ Jeffrey McCall says

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
People are being threatened, and so their families. Its sad to see the level of corruption in this Country. Again the greed for power always proved humans will do anything for it.
Again BBC is another monster that played key role in middle east and manipulated now they are heavily investing in US.
The only way to put an end to this is Trump winning and draining the swamp.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There is a job opening if any of you guys are lawyers. . .

WASHINGTON (AP) — Perhaps Sidney Powell has gone too far for even Rudy Giuliani this time.

The Trump campaign’s legal team moved to distance itself Sunday from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous several days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the voting process, unspooled unsupported and complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” court filing.