US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Remind me again, how did this work out for South Africa? Oh yeah, I remember... and btw, does this mean that Kamala gets land? Wait, isn't it RACIST to pick only one race that gets free land???

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remind me again, how did this work out for South Africa? Oh yeah, I remember... and btw, does this mean that Kamala gets land? Wait, isn't it RACIST to pick only one race that gets free land???

So give land to those who cannot afford the property taxes, oh yeah, great solution...Future Land For Sale!!!

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

being BLACK is Privilege now, maybe I paint myself black for free land and grants for opening business. LMAO what an era we live in. What about asias, south americans etc ?
maybe work harder.

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

South Africa? Take a look at Rhodesia/Zimbabwe . Land reform in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I assume most of the conservative leaning forum members know by now that a judge blocked the Pennsylvania certification. The MSM jumps to publish a new headline every time a court throws out a case. So far, on CNN, NBC, Reuters, and AP there's not a peep about this. Anything against Trump they feature, something potentially in Trump's favor they bury. The same outlets who bury everything about Hunter's dealings. These outlets are simply one arm in the war against the US citizens. It's so obvious to anybody who dares look at information that isn't the leftist propaganda.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE! PA Lawmaker: Democrat Governor Wolf MANDATED Dominion Voting Systems — It was NOT Voted on by Lawmakers

The GOP hearing today in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania spells doom for the Democrats.
They tried to steal a 700,000 vote Trump lead. They were careless and got caught.
We need to see jail time for these criminals who stole our rights as Americans!
A Pennsylvania lawmaker today testified that the legislature DID NOT vote for Dominion voting systems. Governor Tom Wolf MANDATED the controversial voting systems.
This is big news!
Wolf also removed barcodes from ballots.

HUGE! PA Lawmaker: Democrat Governor Wolf MANDATED Dominion Voting Systems -- It was NOT Voted on by Lawmakers (thegatewaypundit.com)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe at his "finest" makes an amazingly "good" selection -

And yet another great selection from "Robinhood:Men in Tights" -