US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There are multiple reports from postal workers, subcontract drivers specifically, of truckloads of mail-in ballots being shipped from one state to another. What's that all about? Why would a mail-in ballot from PA end up in Ohio or vice versa? Mail-in ballots would seem to be, for someone with common sense, something that stays within the state it is issued in.

I heard another, from PA I think it was, where military ballots all had a birthdate of January 1, 2000 and were only marked for Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe, no down ballot votes at all. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Reaction score
And the Lamestream Media keeps stating that "election officials state that there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud". That statement is always used, word for word. So that implies that there IS evidence of voter fraud that is not widespread. So it all boils down to the definition of 'widespread'. Obviously, the left's definition of 'widespread' is vastly different from a normal person's definition.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When has the post office ever been efficient lol. As I found out with something I ordered on 11/18 that was within my state. Took two days to get to the local post office within 2 miles of my house, then got shipped to another state and was lost for 9 days and showed up today LOL. That was an interesting tracking number to follow:banghead:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Soon to be opening for Attorney General. . .

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments in an interview with The Associated Press come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated baseless claims that the election was stolen, Trump’s effort to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When has the post office ever been efficient lol. As I found out with something I ordered on 11/18 that was within my state. Took two days to get to the local post office within 2 miles of my house, then got shipped to another state and was lost for 9 days and showed up today LOL. That was an interesting tracking number to follow:banghead:
in 2017 I dropped an Iphone a birth birthday gift in front of usps store in package box and never heard anything from it till now.
Learned my lesson to get the item scanned and get a received invoice.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I heard of this, I wanted to see more of the analysis of the data...

and discovered:

Twitter suspends data analyst who testified that up to 300,000 fake people voted in Arizona election

Data Expert: Up To 300,000 Fake People Voted In Arizona Election, "Biggest Fraud" In History

1606864051017.png

Google Cache still has this:
[/URL]

1606864138220.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Firm That Owns Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 Million From Swiss Bank With Connection to Chinese Government Before Election

An investigation into SEC filings has revealed that the firm which owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election.
The overall owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are;
– Beijing Guoxiang (33%) – UBS (24.99%) – Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%) – China Guodian (14%) – COFCO Group (14%)

Firm That Owns Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 Million From Swiss Bank Account Funded by Communist Chinese Gov & Companies Before Election – Summit News

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Something that occurs to me, is that the fraud was two pronged, massive and small. Massive amounts of votes appeared "magically", during the overnight hours of 11-3 to 11-4. Small time fraud was also taking place in various locations and that fraud all seems to follow the same, basic, pattern. Not a very pretty picture of Democracy.

Last edited:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh MY! Who wudda thunk it?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department is investigating whether there was a secret scheme to lobby White House officials for a pardon as well as a related plot to offer a hefty political contribution in exchange for clemency, according to a court document unsealed Tuesday.

Most of the information in the 18-page court order is redacted, including the identity of the people whom prosecutors are investigating and whom the proposed pardon might be intended for.

But the document from August does reveal that certain individuals are suspected of having acted to secretly lobby White House officials to secure a pardon or sentence commutation and that, in a related scheme, a substantial political contribution was floated in exchange for a pardon or “reprieve of sentence.”

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department is investigating whether there was a secret scheme to lobby White House officials for a pardon as well as a related plot to offer a hefty political contribution in exchange for clemency, according to a court document unsealed Tuesday.

Most of the information in the 18-page court order is redacted, including the identity of the people whom prosecutors are investigating and whom the proposed pardon might be intended for.

But the document from August does reveal that certain individuals are suspected of having acted to secretly lobby White House officials to secure a pardon or sentence commutation and that, in a related scheme, a substantial political contribution was floated in exchange for a pardon or “reprieve of sentence.”
Fake News!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Video: USPS Truck Driver Come Forward Says He Delivered 288k Completed Ballots From NY To Pennsylvania

A national constitutional litigation organization, The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, hosted a national press conference yesterday evening featuring three whistleblowers who provided personal eyewitness accounts demonstrating significant potential election fraud, some of which affects hundreds of thousands of ballots. Their affidavits are being used as evidence in litigation to ensure election integrity and the upholding of election laws in key battleground states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
Jesse Morgan, a truck driver for a subcontractor with the United States Postal Service, claimed that a trailer he was driving, one full of potentially upwards of 288,000 ballots, disappeared from its parked location at a Lancaster, Pa. USPS depot after Morgan dropped it off there. Morgan had transported those ballots from Bethpage, N.Y
The subcontractor also reportedly experienced “odd behaviors” from USPS personnel, behaviors which postal experts have said in sworn statements “grossly deviate[d] from normal procedure and behavior,” according to a press release from the Amistad Project.
Video below:
Link
I n its press release, Amistad Project Director Phill Kline said the testimonies are “compelling” and that they provide “powerful eyewitness accounts of potential ballot fraud on a massive scale.”
“This evidence joins with unlawful conduct by state and local election officials, including accepting millions of dollars of private funds, to undermine the integrity of this election,” Kline said. In the press release, the Amistad Project says it has collected sworn expert testimony alleging that “over 300,000 ballots are at issue in Arizona, 548,000 in Michigan, 204,000 in Georgia, and over 121,000 in Pennsylvania.”

Video: USPS Truck Driver Come Forward Says He Delivered 288k Completed Ballots From NY To Pennsylvania | Red State Nation

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

another russia russia hoax JUST PART 3