US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I just did a quick "drive by" of Yahoo, MSNBC, CNBC and CNN. Nothing, not one word, about Hunter or Swalwell. Must not be a thing or important at all. What could possibly be important about a possible Chinese link to the former Vice President's family or a member of the House Committee on Intelligence (talk about an oxymoron) potentially being compromised by a Chinese agent? And FNC just said there's a lid on again today. Guess they want to keep the garbage away from the warm weather today to keep the stink down.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the timing of the Hunter/Swalwell/China story. I have felt, strongly, that Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked Joe Bunco was just a figure head, a place holder, for people to vote for, if you can call what happened voting. He is there to supply an air of stability, or is that senility, to campaign with. He is a disposable commodity to the party higher ups, like Obummer and Clinton, and it was probably the plan to have him out of office at the earliest possible time assuming he got elected somehow. Bingo! Along comes this mess involving Hunter, his brother and his uncle, I think it's his uncle but it is another Bunco. A perfect way to get rid of Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe, conflict of interest and possible involvement. Isn't that convenient? He has already lied during the debates and his campaign by denying any knowledge and saying Hunter got nothing from China. Are we all ready for President Comrada? Lord help the USA, please.

Reaction score
Along comes this mess involving Hunter, his brother and his uncle, I think it's his uncle but it is another Bunco. A perfect way to get rid of Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe, conflict of interest and possible involvement
I think you are right about him not being the President for very long. But there is no way the Dems are going to sacrifice him that way. They do not need to do that and it would only benefit the Republicans if they do. Biden is old and getting more feeble every day. After about 3 months he will 'get sick' or somehow become incapacitated (his dog will trip him again) and will step down.

Reaction score
add the China suspicions
OK, but NOBODY is going to prosecute that. No one at DOJ or FBI will act on it. There will be no House Investigation since the House is controlled by the Dems. The MSM will not cover it. The deck is stacked and Biden has already said he thinks of himself as a 'transitional president' I think was the term he used. I am sure he has no plan to stay beyond the 'first 100 days'. Is there a basement in the White House he can stay in?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree, the DOJ/FBI is corrupt as shit. They wont prosecute anything unless its a conservative housewife not wearing a mask they need to make an example out of.

I think there are some good folks in the rank and file, but the head is diseased and beyond salvage.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score