US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I've spent time in DC but not since the late 80's. It was pretty bad once you got away from the Federal areas back then. It's got to be third world style by now, I guess, but it shouldn't be. It's our Nations Capitol for cripes sake. It's a shame. I used to visit an Aunt and Uncle in DC when I was a kid, back in the 50's. It was such a nice city back then. Now the Marxocrats have destroyed it like they destroy everything the touch.
I can remember the early 80's in DC...OMG...13th and 14th streets...wow. I can't even remember how many political limos I saw stop and pick up hookers, boys, girls, etc. My friend worked at 8th and I. He told me how they would have to post guards to keep certain politicians away from the interns living quarters.

It is a mess, and has certainly stagnated even more since then.

Term limits.....GOD BRING US TERM LIMITS!!!!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
No different than Detroit really. I lived in the burbs, but my buddy and I regularly road our bicycles down the street along the waterfront. Doing that now... heck, might just as well slit your own throat... Also, even Greektown and the areas around the (lack of) sports arenas are bad. All I can say is, if you're going there (and we haven't in many moons now), you best park close to your destination...

(and as I just re-read my post, I can presume I'll soon be hearing from one or more of our self-rightous libs here for not being PC and using an Indian term...) :p

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Term limits.....GOD BRING US TERM LIMITS!!!!
In thinking about where does Trump go from here, my feeling is the biggest single thing he could do for the good of the country is spend the next few years putting together an organization to somehow create strong public demand for congressional term limits. Strong enough to actually make it happen. He'd have all of the politicians, lobbyists, big businesses, and the swamp fighting against it.

Reaction score
^^^^And the Clinton Machine just keeps giving...and taking and taking and taking..... I am sorry for her and her child.

In thinking about where does Trump go from here, my feeling is the biggest single thing he could do for the good of the country is spend the next few years putting together an organization to somehow create strong public demand for congressional term limits. Strong enough to actually make it happen. He'd have all of the politicians, lobbyists, big businesses, and the swamp fighting against it.
Oh hell yes they would be going after him! I hope he does, but if he does, I hope he has his own private army to keep him and his family safe!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Laws for the but not for me
and
Walls for me but not for thee.

The lowest of socioeconomic statured Legal American's are the ones hurt most by illegal immigration.

I doubt that we will see the levels of unemployment for those lowest on the socioeconomic ladder, that Trump achieved, for a long time or if ever again.

And I actually believe that Trump could have taken it further had he had free reign.

Raising people up tears down the Democrat party.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Lincoln Project

One Founder
Lincoln Project Co-Founder Steps Down After "Inappropriate" And "Sexually Charged" Texts To "Dozens Of Young Men" | ZeroHedge

Another Founder
Liberal media, Big Tech increase calls to 'deprogram,' deplatform Trump supporters
Meantime, The Lincoln Project, a super PAC run by anti-Trump Republicans or former Republicans, has also stepped up its aggressive efforts to financially ruin anyone associated with the Trump brand.
Co-founder Steve Schmidt, the former GOP strategist turned Democrat and MSNBC talking head, attacked Expedia's vacation rental platform Vrbo on Twitter Saturday for not canceling reservations in the Washington, D.C., area this week, over fears of further far-right mob violence.
"You will feel immense pain if we fight," he tweeted, adding its finances were on the line.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The Lincoln Project

One Founder
Lincoln Project Co-Founder Steps Down After "Inappropriate" And "Sexually Charged" Texts To "Dozens Of Young Men" | ZeroHedge

Another Founder
Liberal media, Big Tech increase calls to 'deprogram,' deplatform Trump supporters
Meantime, The Lincoln Project, a super PAC run by anti-Trump Republicans or former Republicans, has also stepped up its aggressive efforts to financially ruin anyone associated with the Trump brand.
Co-founder Steve Schmidt, the former GOP strategist turned Democrat and MSNBC talking head, attacked Expedia's vacation rental platform Vrbo on Twitter Saturday for not canceling reservations in the Washington, D.C., area this week, over fears of further far-right mob violence.
"You will feel immense pain if we fight," he tweeted, adding its finances were on the line.
No where to be found when America was burning and they were killing for 6 months
1611027310606.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score