US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Good discussion on the Klavan show today with Christopher Rufo about the completely racist "critical race theory" that the marxistcrats have been forcing on America. You have to be a member to see the video but worth listening in the background or become a member. Video is time-stamped to start at discussion with Rufo.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Democrat Terrorist organization BLM is up for a Nobel Peace Prize, narrowly beating out Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Democrat Terrorist organization BLM is up for a Nobel Peace Prize, narrowly beating out Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler...
There was a time when that was a coveted and very distinguished award.....ever since B.O. (Joe's puppeteer) was handed one, I decided it held less value than a rusty old enameled Coco Cola sign you'd find in an old barn somewhere....at least it served a purpose and did its job well for many, many years.

The NPP now, to me at least, is a middle finger salute to all the past winners. I'd use those of the last few years to scrape dog crap off my shoe.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
#2 (the electric vehicles)...so very true. And battery production is such a toxic, caustic process with its own ecological concerns.
#4 (Cuomo's swab)..... when Joe gets his swab they'll have to create room by removing Obama, several Chinese gov't. officials and a half dozen Burisma officials.
Leave the microphone and surveillance camera in place so the Secret Service will know when he needs his diaper changed.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Toward the end:"....Do they have any idea how stupid and hypocritical they look right now? "

IMO, not really. One has to know what hypocrisy is before one can recognize it, especially in a mirror.

I equate that with the often said statement "....you should do what's right". The problem there is that the moral compass of so many is skewed because they've overindulged so much for so long in ONLY social and mainstream media input that their rudder is broken...they have NO idea what is "right" and what is "not right".