US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

:wtf: :banghead: :facepalm: Wants you to pay mileage tax....
Everything is staged with these dimoKKKRATS. Then the media just reports it as fact with no challenges. This country is so screwed.
This guy is fully setting his sights on a future presidency. And the marxist really want him there. 81,009,468 people will never hear about this on the Lame Stream Media.

If this had been a RINO this would have been front page news for a week or two, and brought up endlessly till his death.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I find this mildly amusing. Kemp is now suddenly finding a “backbone” and signing into law voter regulations and speaking out on election corruption.
On the other hand, I am proud that the Georgia House voted to remove Deltas tax breaks for operating in Georgia. The airline industry has been impacted from corona, and this should really hurt Delta. I just hope they start doing the same with Commie Cola.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

1617463923698.png

Just listen the first couple minutes where Elijah speaks of Fard as the one the Bible prophesized to come in the last days. And this kid thinks Farrakhan is Jesus, the Messiah. They are all over the place with their thinking.
Fard (nation of islam founder) has come and gone without producing what is actually read in the Bible about the last days.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
A good read when you have time

In some way agree, but don't agree on how he frames Jesus.. "Jesus Christ—the itinerant preacher and revolutionary activist"
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember Kruschev pounding his shoe at the UN when he said "We will bury you". I thought it was a joke at the time, discounting the idea of nuclear war, but Marxism is here in a strong way. They have control of the media and education system. They've indoctrinated a couple of generations with hating the US and that the US is a bad place. The media just piles on with that crap and now corporations are getting involved. They don't have a clue, but the dawn will come when the boot comes down on the necks of all these useful idiots.

Edit - He may have not said "We will bury you" but he did say that at the UN, Useless Nations, and it has stuck with me for almost 60 years.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In some way agree, but don't agree on how he frames Jesus.. "Jesus Christ—the itinerant preacher and revolutionary activist"
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...
Yeah I don’t think he meant that in a bad way.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube Deleted 2.5 Million 'Dislikes' From Biden White House Videos, Data Indicates | ZeroHedge

YouTube has deleted about 2.5 million ‘dislikes’ from videos on the official White House channel of President Joe Biden, according to data collected and posted online by a researcher who wished to remain anonymous. YouTube recently announced that it’s testing a new page design that hides the dislike count.

Youtube is a liberal Nazi propaganda organization. They laugh at you when you give them content they can monetize.
Dont support them

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Fuck MLB... I quit watching "Pro" sports many years ago. They're drug addicts and criminals by and large.

Coka-Cola is the most two faced company on the planet. They're laughing at you when you buy their sugar water.

Woke capitalism comes to Georgia...but not China - The Spectator

A wave of woke corporatism has been sweeping America. The latest example comes courtesy of CEOs being forced to weigh in on SB-202, a Georgia bill to restructure mechanisms of the state’s voting procedures and laws. Spurred on by President Biden — a man seemingly guided by his Very Online chief of staff, who takes his cues from Twitter hashtag campaigns from the likes of the pedophile-enabling Lincoln Project — celebrities and companies are lining up to demand boycotts of Georgia, labeling the new law inhumane and an abuse of basic human rights.

While appearing on CNBC, Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey called SB-202 ‘unacceptable’ and ‘a step backward’. He said the company would work to remedy the legislation, through both public and private advocacy. Quincey was born in the United Kingdom, but as a resident of Atlanta he is certainly welcome to his opinion on SB-202. However his virtue-signaling is surface-level.

In March 2020, a Congressional Executive Commission on human-rights abuses in Xinjiang listed Coca-Cola as a major American company with ties to forced labor camps in the Chinese province. Other companies on the list included Nike, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Campbell’s Soup Company, CostCo, H&M (who has since distanced themselves from China and paid a price for it), Patagonia and Tommy Hilfiger. The report went on to specifically name Coca-Cola’s COFO Tunhe sugar facility in Xinjiang as having direct ties to forced labor. It was reported in the New York Times in November of last year that Coca-Cola was one of the primary companies lobbying against congressional legislation targeting companies who engaged with China’s forced labor policies. The New York Times piece said ‘Lobbyists have fought to water down some of its provisions, arguing that while they strongly condemn forced labor and current atrocities in Xinjiang, the act’s ambitious requirements could wreak havoc on supply chains that are deeply embedded in China.’

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And the 3rd and last big company for today that laughs at you while you use their service and they make billions $ off of your information, just got hacked.

Farcebook is laughing their ass off at you

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And the 3rd and last big company for today that laughs at you while you use their service and they make billions $ off of your information, just got hacked.

Gee, that's too bad. I wonder how many times in the past this has happened and NEVER reported. Your fucked on Fakebook. Sukerberg started this company by screwing his friends that help start it.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

I never joined Wastebook. Yet another sewer of woke idiots.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Youtube is a liberal Nazi propaganda organization. They laugh at you when you give them content they can monetize.
Dont support them
it’s really a shame because the people who share, provide some great content. I have really enjoyed much of what is shared on YouTube. I just wish there was a non-Marxist controlled version of YouTube.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score