US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Not only is MLB flat out wrong about the GA law, and too busy virtue signaling to people who won’t and cant afford to buy their over priced tickets to notice, but anyone who actually agrees with or believes their virtue signaling, is just plain fucking stupid.

“Progressive” “woke” Liberals are too stupid to be able to vote....
or breed for that matter.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A confused old man was found abandoned in a stadium after a Washington Oval-Shaped Ball game. Next to him was an opened pack of generic Wal-Mart adult diapers.
He was found babbling "Who am I? What am I doing here? What's a five-sided shape called? Corn Pop! Corn Pop! Trunalimunumaprzure!" Quickly, he was identified as Joe Biden, whom sources say is currently employed as President.
"Being a public figure, it was easier to figure out who he was and who had done this to him," stadium security officer Ben Gropen told our reporter, as she batted his hands away repeatedly. "Most grandpa-dumping happens with unknown people. We caught a lucky break."
Thirty minutes later, Kamala Harris was arrested while attempting to take the oath of office. Supreme Court Justice John Roberts said she threatened to cancel him if he didn't swear her in.
When his wife, Jill Biden, was asked if she was willing to take custody of him, she proudly announced "Si se puadray!"

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don’t follow him or any “pro” athletes but its refreshing to hear one with common sense.

NBA legend Charles Barkley unleashed 'One Minute Truth' on NCAA-Final-Four-watchers last night, telling viewers that:

“I truly believe in my heart most white people and black people are awesome people, but we’re so stupid following our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats."
"I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats, are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power."

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score