US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

JIK - Satire

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is not the first time he was in custody and ate too many drugs, his words, just saw that there is going to be evidence presented of a similar encounter with police in 2019.

My question, from the beginning, is how can someone stop me from breathing with their knee on the back of my neck, if on the side of my neck I would pass out. Are they saying it was the lack of oxygen going to his brain? To cut off my air flow you would need to be on the front of my neck. Obviously drugs changes how someone breathes and reacts too.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hold on there! Michigan is like a number of other states. Separate the big cities from the rest of the state, and Michigan is about as conservative as I could hope for. So... send them to the big cities, since they are the ones that go liberal and deserve to get what the voted for...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Never ever trust the CCP when they accuse others of racism..

After posting a video about the mistreatment of a fellow Ghanian who was refused treatment at 4 hospitals/clinics and died as a result, Jeffry was arrested, police stayed with him in his apartment and he was deported...

Reaction score
In our state, Nevada, prostitution is legal in “cow” counties. It used to mean more cows than people but now is a population of less than 700,000.

Illegal aliens, not entitled to unemployment because the employer isn’t paying the taxes to the state and presumably is paying the employee under the table are able to get 15,600 from New York state, but legal sex workers are denied benefits as independent contractors because their business is of a prurient nature even though they are required to purchase workers‘ comp insurance and pay into the unemployment fund (taxes).

Hmm...