US Elections (& Politics) :)

tspevacek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
^^^^ Unfortunately at this point it's meaningless. Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked, Basement, Gun Grabbing Joe Bunco was sworn in so we're stuck with him. Georgia still hasn't produced "chain of custody" records for almost 350,000 votes. My guess is that the election officials there are stalling until it all just gets forgotten and doesn't matter because the Constitution will no longer exist under the current Administration.
It still has meaning and will show the places that holes need to be filled in our election system. To bad for our country we have a party that is will to cheat anyway they can to win. I am more about the truth coming out and then it can be rubbed in the Democrats faces that they in fact had an illegitimate President as they tried to insist Trump was. I think it is amazing they have so many people running cover for Dementia Joe and yet this information is still finding ways to see day light.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More reason that the pathetic waste of life administration wants to change the court. There’s no question what the outcome of the “independent” panel will be.
Once religious liberties and the right to bear arms are hampered and/or destroyed, the left can move into full Gestapo and Nazi mode and rule the way they desire.
The whole lockdown thing from corona was just a way for the left to see what all they could get away with.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I’ve found the source of liberal “progressive” Democrats.... they’re coming out of the ground!

Researchers theorize that the Moon formed when a protoplanet, called Theia, struck Earth billions of years ago. They also say the alien planet's remains are hiding deep within Earth's mantle.
Believe Science !!!! :rofl:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
To bad for our country we have a party that is will to cheat anyway they can to win.
With the dems believing the ends justify the means, they don't consider it cheating, which flows right into the next post.....
I swear liberalism must be a mental disorder.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Guess the events of the last few months (to include this ridiculous load of $@it) has helped in a way. It has helped to eliminate the struggle with a career decision. This administration is illegitimate and should be the only thing legally aborted. The bastardization of the military is only going to get worse, and as you can tell by the defense budget only increasing by 1%, this administration has no plan to take care of soldiers. Yet, they want to call upon the military to protect the capital just bc they feel threatened and/or want to act like they’re in an action hero movie. God help this nation, bc this administration has no desire to.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score