US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So if this is an accurate estimate, then a family of four would have to cough up $36k, in CASH mind you as I am sure that the smugglers don't take AMEX. If they have this much cash on hand why aren't they living as kings in their respective home countries?
So my father lived in the valley for 20 plus years, what happens is these extortions do not end at the border, the money they make in the states goes back to the Cartel for many years after they are here. I even had a neighbor confirm this, he said after being here for almost five years he was almost paid off. They use the term "sending money back to their family". Also, he mentioned he was paying to get more of his family to come to the states. This is a Huge business for the Cartel. I remember my Dad once telling me that there is a lot of Cartel living here in the states, they are here to make sure payment is being made, policing, but you would think they would put hits out on those who do not pay, they do to some but actually what they do is turn them in to Immigration, yes, crazy huh, so when they get deported back they lose all that money they paid to get to the states and would have to start all over if the Cartel would let them come back here.

So figure how many tens of thousands are coming across our borders and how many Cartel are here in the states to police this Huge Organization...It is mind blowing...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Conrad Black: Joe Biden's Speech Was A Declaration Of War On America

True Story
And here’s why

The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board said it best:Biden's latest $1.8 trillion plan rejects the old social contract of work for benefits...

So much for the “safety net” to prevent poverty.
This is now about mainlining benefits to middle-class families so they become addicted to government - and to the Democratic Party that has become the promoting agent of government

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That "speech" of his, actually a practiced exercise in reading, got a whole lot of views, like under 20K, on the news platforms. President Trump normally had 100K or more. So much for that number of people that, allegedly, voted for him. When he started to wander off script, he couldn't even remember the name of his latest plan to waste money. The guy is so far gone they have St. Bernard's looking for him but instead of a barrel of bourbon the barrel is full of stimulants to keep him awake.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am at a huge loss, this is my only conclusion;
Biden is somehow making sense to the Democracks/Liberals in a way like toddlers communicate. If you watch them, somehow they are making sense to each other, yet NO ONE around them knows what the heck they are talking about. Why do I feel like a Parent listening to a toddler's babel when a Liberal tries to speak/communicate? :idk:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If all the politicians would promote Tim Scott's attitude I bet we wouldn't be having the riots and race wars. Most representatives unfortunately don't seek the well being of their constituents, but seek to keep them divided and warring against each other so to not pay attention to what the government is doing to them. Then the press joins in stirring up the race wars because it creates more demand for their destructive product. With the democrats and RINOs greatly outnumbering the honest politicians, guess which side wins.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
When this happens here, I hope we’re strong enough to start shooting back

A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You WILL do as you are told!!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

I meant that figuratively of course....

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Wow! The SCOTUS sided with the illegal facing deportation because his RIGHTS were violated when he got two notices instead of only one to appear at his hearing. He is ILLEGAL, where the heck did he get these rights in the first place. What a joke we've become as a nation...