US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So Boeing will force hire 19000 more blacks instead of hiring whom ever is the best candidate based on qualifications, regardless of skin color, to build planes, and United will do the same for pilots to fly them.

So they think this is a good idea and that I’ll continue to fly? Um no.

Reaction score
(I probably should have started another thread on this, but it just reminded me of this snowflake infested dictatorship that we have now)

This shit cracks me up. OMG...my Jr High Principle was a retired Force Recon Marine. He had a paddle, cut down and wrapped with 550 cord on it above his office. The front of the office was glass, so when the bell rang, we would walk buy it and look in. He would place the offenders next to the front desk and glass, feet spread, hands on desk, side by side, and wait for the class bell to ring, before he would start 'working' the line of butts to be 'educated'. Balloon Knots puckered as we walked by...hearing the 'thump' and 'whack', as well as certain moans. I received that side of 'education' once. It was enough.

I don't know the situation, but I can honestly tell you I would have GLADLY endured the Principles education over what my Father would have given me! I included a comment that I enjoyed...

1620050929427.png

'When I went to school, the "Board of Education" rested right above the Principal's door. There were holes drilled down the center to allow air to flow through for a faster, more powerful swat. It wasn't our primary mode of discipline though, that honor went to the REAL beating we would get from our parents when we got home. Today's kids have absolutely no concept of discipline, nor do their parents.'

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Unbelievable how low the liberal “progressive” Democrat pieces of shit will go to destroy the Constitution.

Hear that DHS? Put me on your communist illegal list assholes.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score