US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Thankfully I have you guys in this forum and these threads. I can get really depressed thinking we are totally screwed, then I see someone like this woman and it makes me want to stand up and cheer knowing there have to be millions more out there who still have some common sense and love this country. I heard an audio of Mark Robinson in NC that affected me the same way, he was on fire.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Judge rules school board action unconstitutional, teacher reinstated!

1623204636866.png

Dear David,
Last week, we asked you to support Loudoun County Public School teacher Byron "Tanner" Cross after the school board placed him on leave for saying he would refuse to recognize and sanction transgenderism by using pronouns that don't fit the biological make-up of students.

In a few short days, AFA's petition supporting Cross has reached 49,520 signatures.

The Leesburg Elementary teacher addressed the regular LCPS monthly school board meeting about the district's pro-transgender policy. He told the board, "I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it's against my religion. It’s lying to a child, it's abuse to a child, and it's sinning against our God."

Two days after telling the school board he would refuse to "lie to [students] regardless of the consequences," the school announced Cross had been put on immediate leave from his duties as a physical education teacher.

Cross immediately filed a lawsuit against the school board and today, the Virginia 20th Judicial Circuit Court ruled that Cross' First Amendment rights were violated by the school.

The court said, "Upholding constitutional rights serves the public interest. Affirming the unconstitutional action taken against [Cross] which has silenced others from speaking publicly on this issue, serves the public interest. The public's knowledge that [Tanner's] speech was permissible, is encouraged and is free from governmental oppression serves the public interest. Governmental bodies being held in check for violating a citizen's constitutional rights, serves the public interest." Read the ruling here.

This is great news, as the court has once again ruled a Christian's right to express their view, although unpopular with liberal-led factions, is a protected right under the First Amendment.

We thought you'd like to join us in thanking God for this great victory.

Please continue to pray for Mr. Cross and the many other Christian teachers who face these types of adverse conditions in public schools all across our nation.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I can't lie, this woman brought tears to me eyes! HOT DAMN PUT HER IN CHARGE!!! It's people like her that makes me remember why I served!

Damn! This woman made me proud. If you have time to watch a minute or 2 you will see a mom giving the school board just what they deserve to hear.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Man I hope something comes from these people finally questioning the elections, it just seems like we have had one disappointment after another. My next door neighbors are even flying their "An Appeal to Heaven" flag.