US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Mr Robinson is the real deal and a Boss! Lt Gov now I beleive. We need more like him.
Yes, God bless Americans like Mark Robinson:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree 100%. I can guarantee after a few hours in a place like Afghanistan, this “fine individual” would change its tune. You want to change this country into a place like that? Go visit and try and protest something there.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
True History. Well done Ben…

Great Video, a lot of History there...Ben talks so fast :), fast for me that is.

I had to look up B.C.E. and C.E., funny even though they have taken CHRIST out and replaced it with COMMON, both calendars still marks Christ Birth year. ??? I did learn A.D. is not After Death as commonly thought of...Never really put much thought in it, but this thinking would mean Jesus did not make it to his first birthday...or the Calendar is missing 33 years...Interesting...

1623241990476.png

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Ministers of Propaganda are hard at work here....GLAD there are many opposing it!
View attachment 91819

View attachment 91818
View attachment 91820
I don’t mean to keep crowding your posts sir, so please forgive me. When are people going to understand that this crap does nothing more than create and build upon racism??
I think it’s wonderful that this bs theory teaching is causing people to rise in opposition. The only problem I see with teachers quitting is that it creates holes in the faculty. Holes that will soon be filled with the yuppie, cringe-worthy, left-wing-liberal sacks of crap that spend their days protesting. I do hope I am wrong.

Reaction score
srvfan: 'The only problem I see with teachers quitting is that it creates holes in the faculty. Holes that will soon be filled with the yuppie, cringe-worthy, left-wing-liberal sacks of crap that spend their days protesting. I do hope I am wrong."

I agree 100% with you. I wish they would stand their ground instead!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I had some time on my hands this morning thanks to incompetent hospital policies and personnel so I caught up on Dan Bongino's podcasts. If you have some time watch the three or four episodes about Fauci and the CCP Virus. Turns out there is an "anomaly" in the gene of the virus that, so far, has only appeared if it has been inserted by scientists, the Chinese scientist involved in developing a vaccine for the virus has died, and that vaccine was developed prior to January 2020. I'm not a math major, but that all adds up to engineered to me and possibly escaped or released, deliberately, as a bioweapon. It's three hours of podcasts, but well worth the time. He backs up every statement with evidence and it is a damning indictment of Fauci, WHO, and the whole crowd. Well worth the time for information you won't find elsewhere and assembled in an easy to follow, logical form.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had some time on my hands this morning thanks to incompetent hospital policies and personnel so I caught up on Dan Bongino's podcasts. If you have some time watch the three or four episodes about Fauci and the CCP Virus. Turns out there is an "anomaly" in the gene of the virus that, so far, has only appeared if it has been inserted by scientists, the Chinese scientist involved in developing a vaccine for the virus has died, and that vaccine was developed prior to January 2020. I'm not a math major, but that all adds up to engineered to me and possibly escaped or released, deliberately, as a bioweapon. It's three hours of podcasts, but well worth the time. He backs up every statement with evidence and it is a damning indictment of Fauci, WHO, and the whole crowd. Well worth the time for information you won't find elsewhere and assembled in an easy to follow, logical form.
Sure smells Fishy, and anyone who knows fish, if it smells fishy it means the fish is not fresh and starting to decay much like the Left's narrative on this subject...

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been listening to those too.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score