US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That..........is.................disturbing.
And it is so ultimately racist also. Why just Black and Brown, what about Yellow and White? And that is a facetious question. It is the Marxist ideology of group identity and division, pitting one against another.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, my wife is Cherokee and Chippewa and has more of a voice to demand “reparations”. Dems not talking about native Indians, are they?
Agreed, talk about an Oppressed people, many whole tribes wiped out. Much of the land we all stand on was once occupied by these tribes. I am part Cherokee, heritage is from Oklahoma tribes. What was sad in my family was that heritage was looked down on and was never talked about, according to my father and family, mainly because his father (my grandfather, Eduda) was a Vagabond, I only met him once or twice when I was in grade school, his visits were short, he struggled with Alcoholism. Later I was told he would drink/steal the Rubbing Alcohol from our Med. Cabinet, he would also steal other things from my Father, his son, very sad. I remember hearing the word Hobo, was told he would travel by train hopping/freighthopping, got is money working odd jobs, he was very talented with string instruments. I really don't know much about him, he was half Cherokee, making me 1/8th. Since I could never get anyone in the family to talk about him, I just hope that his unacceptance was due to his Alcoholism and not his skin color.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agreed, talk about an Oppressed people, many whole tribes wiped out. Much of the land we all stand on was once occupied by these tribes. I am part Cherokee, heritage is from Oklahoma tribes. What was sad in my family was that heritage was looked down on and was never talked about, according to my father and family, mainly because his father (my grandfather, Eduda) was a Vagabond, I only met him once or twice when I was in grade school, his visits were short, he struggled with Alcoholism. Later I was told he would drink/steal the Rubbing Alcohol from our Med. Cabinet, he would also steal other things from my Father, his son, very sad. I remember hearing the word Hobo, was told he would travel by train hopping/freighthopping, got is money working odd jobs, he was very talented with string instruments. I really don't know much about him, he was half Cherokee, making me 1/8th. Since I could never get anyone in the family to talk about him, I just hope that his unacceptance was due to his Alcoholism and not his skin color.
Man sorry to hear about that. While I don't know anything about your family I've dealt with alcoholism with my wife's family and my brother. It's rough on a family... Most likely it was the alcoholism that created the rift in the family.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Man sorry to hear about that. While I don't know anything about your family I've dealt with alcoholism with my wife's family and my brother. It's rough on a family... Most likely it was the alcoholism that created the rift in the family.
Yeah, very tuff on families. My father shared when he was a teenager, his mother sent him out to find his dad on paydays, often finding him in bars he had to fight with his dad to get his wages before he drank them all up. My father had a very ruff childhood...He turned out to be a great man though, he was a Korean Vet, loved his country, family. Even with his lack of education, he was a great provider. His birthday falls on Father's Day this year, but this year he is in Heaven with his True Father...

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. Alcoholism is NO DIFFERENT then being a drug addict....it is the destroyer of families and lives. It is and can be devastating. I have known many in my life time, still do, and their nationality/gender/race has/had nothing to do with how people looked upon them.

No, you won't hear the Demoncrats talking about the true Americans, it doesn't fit in to their propaganda war on America!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yep, the Dems are really (REALLY) worried about the health of American Citizens and will do ANYTHING to help out the regular people...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted. Still thinking of moving to Florida eventually, but I’ll be danged if Texas isn’t a second choice :)