USB-C to Micro B (90 degree) cable - HELP!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m working on a large project where I need to source many USB-C to Micro B cables. The Micro B USB must have a 90 degree plug end. As the system it’s connecting to has limited side to side room.

The cable must be available from 1-3 meters in length. This cable also must be able to carry at the minimum of 2.1 amps or higher. Any cable that can handle 30- 60 watts and above is perfectly fine.

I’ve seen many USB-C cables which have magnetic ends so any type can be attached. Every one I’ve seen the other end is a standard USB male end. If I could find a cable that was magnetic on both ends with a 90 degree bend radius / has the ability to pivot that would be great.

There are lots of adaptors on the market but really want to avoid using these as it adds more costs, break point, to unknown power handling capabilities given the requirements listed up above.

Ideally the cable would be available in black nylon vs the typical plastic sheath.

Below is a USB-C to USB-C with a 90’ degree end which has worked perfectly in the first stage of my deployment.

Now, just need to find the same for a USB-C to USB Micro B with a 90 end!

My Google Fu, has thus far been weak!

Thank You - All!

IMG_0429.jpg

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it needs to be this style Micro B as seen in the lower right hand of the photo.

I also need 20-25 of those cables so overall costs is a factor.

Can’t afford to shell out $40-50.XX on just a single cable!

If you find anything else please let me know and thank you - Sir!

IMG_0430.jpg

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Check Monoprice, they have a lot of options and might have a solution.

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Infinite Cables has a diverse selection of cables in Canada.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve checked all the suggested companies listed up above - No Joy! As a interim break fix I ordered a test sample 90’ USB-C -> Micro USB adapter.

If it works to power my RPI Server Cluster I’ll buy the remaining 15-20.

If anyone finds such a reasonably priced unicorn cable please do let me know!