USPS Tosses Packages 5ft Into Air Onto My Porch!!!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice toss! That lap is definitely weird. You should report her, you can do it online. My mailman was doing similar things and actually tossed a package that was a hard drive so I reported him and now he is extra gentle with everything he delivers.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice toss! That lap is definitely weird. You should report her, you can do it online. My mailman was doing similar things and actually tossed a package that was a hard drive so I reported him and now he is extra gentle with everything he delivers.
Mike, he probably shakes your packages up real hard in the back of the truck before he is in front of your cams :D

thestubbornrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What was in the packages? A brand new Hikvision camera and 5 Blu-Rays. . .

thestubbornrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I notified the news and they are reporting it to the USPS. Here's the video:

[video]http://kfor.com/2015/03/22/caught-on-camera-odd-behavior-by-a-postal-sevice-employee/[/video]

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I notified the news and they are reporting it to the USPS. Here's the video:

[video]http://kfor.com/2015/03/22/caught-on-camera-odd-behavior-by-a-postal-sevice-employee/[/video]
"What was inside the package? More security cameras."
Golden!

thestubbornrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's another station's coverage of the event:

[video]http://www.koco.com/news/resident-catches-usps-throwing-mail-on-porch/31963120[/video]

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
At least your post office delivers to your house. And on Sunday no less!
The Sunday delivery is a deal the usps worked out with Amazon...you would think delivery drivers would be more cautions with all these high profile videos being posted....

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
LMFAOOOOO priceless

Now for the closes ups of the hottie throwing the packages please. She looked a bit frisky :O)

Hoog23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nice - Just saw it on the NYC news this morning!

Did you really get an apology from the Postmaster?

thestubbornrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i did get an apology, and the time stamp is on top left. it's small, so you gotta see it in 720HD.

the usps came over to my house again yesterday afternoon around 5:30pm after i got off work. i recorded the audio and i have surveillance video of the event. i just have to combine the two into one.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Lol, I have a video from a few months ago the UPS guy turning my delivery into a frisbee on the porch. The contents were not delicate so I merely laughed at it.

Honestly I wouldn't have reported this to the news; I'd start with USPS. The contents are fragile and that throw was pretty ridiculous.
What was inside the package? More security cameras.
CLASSIC.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lmfao let's see if his mailed is delivered every day. It's the government they always retaliate when you call them out