v4.7.6.3 not showing recordings / disk / CPU / RAM

its

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Something seems to be broken in latest update.. can't see my recordings / disk (an external USB attached to PC), CPU, RAM etc.. just can see live feed..

is there a repo where we can grab older versions from?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Something seems to be broken in latest update.. can't see my recordings / disk (an external USB attached to PC), CPU, RAM etc.. just can see live feed..

is there a repo where we can grab older versions from?
first disable auto update.
second, always update manually via the website, you will have older files on hand.
If you search you will find a thread with a link to older versions or search "dropbox" on the forum for links to older versions.

Reactions: its

its

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks.. will check out BiUpdateHelper.. Couldn't find a link for v4.7.6.2 .. Will wait for the next update I guess

If there is a dropbox archive everyone uses, hopefully someone can make it a sticky post.. searching for "Dropbox" is getting me all posts saying "search for dropbox" lol :)

kc8hnz

n3wb
Reaction score
Yup, same here. I was installing new cameras today so was thinking I may have messed up a setting some where but what you all are describing is exactly what I'm seeing.

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same with two installs I manage, no RAM, CPU, Clips, timeline no drive in status view - pretty much only thing working was live view and settings area - did a DB rebuild and restarts but made no difference, had to roll back to v4.7.6.2

brentkhack

n3wb
Reaction score
Click on my response from above and that will take you to a thread I started. It will have a link to previous versions. It worked for me.

Reaction score
Thank you! I too was having this issue. I upgraded router's yesterday and was thinking that I messed something up. This fixed it for me.

eangulus

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did an update yesterday 19th June - 6AM GMT.

Noticed this morning that recordings were not working, and check for another update. It did another but still wasn't working.

Rolled back to 4.7.6.2 and all working again.

Not sure of the updated version numbers hence why I gave date and time.

its

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
v4.7.6.4 as of today morning is working for me!! Fixed in that...