Vacation UFO

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
While taking vacation to California as I always do every year to visit my daughter, I take photos along the way of typical sites. This one I am posting isn't a security camera image, it is a cell phone image taken just north of Mt Shasta on highway 97 in the City of Weed. Yes Weed California, lol.
I took a few photos of Mt Shasta as I approached the mountain and after vacation, I viewed these photos. When I got to the one I am posting here, I was surprised how much this object I captured look like the typical UFO. I never saw the object when taking pictures because I was driving at the same time. Only after I viewed the images at home did I notice this strange object that look to be hovering above the ground. Shasta has a history of weird stories about a UFO base in the mountain, Big Foot, Military underground facilities, just a ton of rumors and stories.
I decided to post these vacation shots so others can get an opinion as well. I can't say either way what it is, but it just looks like a UFO type vehicle caught on camera. I sent in a Mufon report as well.

MUFON REPORT
Case Number 100596.gif

Original Photo - UFO Image in red block - Mt. Shasta is just left of roadway aheadOriginal Photo.jpg
ZOOMED IN - Little Enhancing of color
zoomed UFO.jpg
4 views - Broken Down
4 views.jpg
Sharpened
cloeup.jpg

Again, I don't claim it is or is not a UFO or Alien craft, but it sure looks to be something there and can't be identified as a USA government aircraft. There is no military bases or farms in close distance and this thing is purely under radar elevation as seen in first photo.
IMO - Very Interesting.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ya, someone else mentioned that too, I am still trying to see that in the things shape. I didn't hear any helo engine. Just wish I saw it at the time and could of got a better look.