Various reports on youtube: China's Total Economic Death Just Started! IT'S OVER...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
David L originally brought this topic up in the election thread ..

I hate watching stuff like this, what to do? I get ads all the time about investing in Gold claiming a future collapse of our banking system. With everything going on in the world, it just no longer seems like a dream/nightmare...

my reply on there ..

Hi @David L

I suspect something funny on various youtubers ..

Notice Graham Stephan just did a similar video ...

View attachment 136357

View attachment 136358

suspect someone is paying these Youtubers for this content or they are copying each other ...

imho there are much better channels to watch for this topic of China which do not pump crypto / cold / silver ..

Here are a few I really like:

Lei's Real Talk

China Update

China Insights ( like the videos showing me what is going on .. )

also Joe Blogs .. often covers China as well ..

Then there were the 2 who motorbiked in China ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If it's on YouTube - It MUST be true!!! :)
Yes @tng5737 must be true .. ;)

Time will tell .. youtube has had some good early info on some subjects if you knew what to watch and how to filter out the garbage ..

I am still looking for more info on the tank rollouts .. ( the video could be out of context also .. as China recently called out the military to play deployment games due to Pelosi's trip .. )

Honestly, I am certain the CCP has many tools in which to control this ..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes @tng5737 must be true .. ;)

Time will tell .. youtube has had some good early info on some subjects if you knew what to watch and how to filter out the garbage ..

I am still looking for more info on the tank rollouts .. ( the video could be out of context also .. as China recently called out the military to play deployment games due to Pelosi's trip .. )

Honestly, I am certain the CCP has many tools in which to control this ..
Ok in my defense, when I first saw the video I posted I was on my throne :), I just woke up, had phone in hand and the first google suggested video on YouTube that popped up was this China "IT'S OVER" It's Over?, what is over?, so I sat there with crusty eyes and watched half of the video, and said "Oh Crap" I better warn everyone, haha, not washing my hands :), I ran to my Office. Bet the wife heard me say "Oh Crap" in the bathroom and wondered who/what I was talking to, hahaha. Now there is a smell in my office I can't find, LOL

Should of known it was Crap LOL

Ok enough toilet humor :), again in my defense, I would not put it past the CCP doing something like this.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to watch this Thread in case someone finds out more about this...after showing the wife, she is getting a bunch of China videos now...:), poor thing, all because of me...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As I have been thinking more about this .. I DO believe there is a higher chance of conflict now with Taiwan ( blockage perhaps ) by CCP to divert domestic attention away from domestic economic problems to an external issue ..

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In my old age I've gotten cynical about most of the stuff we see in the media - not just YouTube or FB etc. With all of the hidden agendas out there it is very hard to know just what is true. But then, I'm from Missouri - the 'Show Me' state

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you have Netflix, watch the documentary Web Of Make Believe. Eye opening to say the least.
I will watch it. There is also a good show on Amazon called something like 'China, The New Silk Road' Very interesting. According to the show China is running out of cheap labor and is expanding its reach into other areas like Ethiopia where the labor is cheap.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I will watch it. There is also a good show on Amazon called something like 'China, The New Silk Road' Very interesting. According to the show China is running out of cheap labor and is expanding its reach into other areas like Ethiopia where the labor is cheap.
China population decline coming in big time .. aging population .. going to be in big trouble if they can not automate more ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@David L @sebastiantombs @tng5737

Serpentza finally addresses the issue ..
( basically, CCP has tools and will power to use them to keep control .. so those analyzing the collapse of China from a Western pov are not counting in the ability of the CCP to retain control .. )

China will Completely Collapse in 17 Days!?!?
Aug 20, 2022
serpentza

"It's ending!!?!?!"

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@David L @sebastiantombs @tng5737

Serpentza finally addresses the issue ..
( basically, CCP has tools and will power to use them to keep control .. so those analyzing the collapse of China from a Western pov are not counting in the ability of the CCP to retain control .. )

China will Completely Collapse in 17 Days!?!?
Aug 20, 2022
serpentza

"It's ending!!?!?!"

Thank you for sharing this video matt200. I understand he is addressing these videos with timestamps of the Collapse of China but as we have seen with Russia, nothing is impossible. Though Russia never really truly got rid of communism, as we see today it is very strong again, the collapse of Russia (Soviet Union) from within is what happen shortly after the Cold War which makes anything possible. So from what I got from his video is all the other videos out there are Mostly true about what is going on in China today, except their predicted CCP collapse as some of their titles suggest. I believe all the days given in their titles are clickbait, which of course got me early in the morning :) When you see Collapse of China first thing when you wake up I clicked on it :)

My Biblical view is the army mentioned below is probably China which is predicted by many. Will it be a communist army? I would vote yes, or at least an army that is blind to the Truth and against One True God. So though it is Not impossible for the CCP to collapse, I do believe it will be the Chinese army at the end...two other possibilities are an Islamic army or India which I dismiss India. Not to say Islamic mixed with China, both coming against Israel and us...Many see Iran/China/Russia also as the below army mentioned...

Revelation 9:16-18 NLV
16 The army had 200 million soldiers on horses. I heard them say how many there were.

17 I saw, as God wanted to show me, the horses and the men on them. The men had pieces of iron over their chests.
These were red like fire and blue like the sky and yellow like sulphur. The heads of the horses looked like the heads of lions.
Fire and smoke and sulphur came out of their mouths.

18 One-third part of all men was killed by the fire and smoke and sulphur that came out of their mouths.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this video matt200. I understand he is addressing these videos with timestamps of the Collapse of China but as we have seen with Russia, nothing is impossible. Though Russia never really truly got rid of communism, as we see today it is very strong again, the collapse of Russia (Soviet Union) from within is what happen shortly after the Cold War which makes anything possible. So from what I got from his video is all the other videos out there are Mostly true about what is going on in China today, except their predicted CCP collapse as some of their titles suggest. I believe all the days given in their titles are clickbait, which of course got me early in the morning :) When you see Collapse of China first thing when you wake up I clicked on it :)

My Biblical view is the army mentioned below is probably China which is predicted by many. Will it be a communist army? I would vote yes, or at least an army that is blind to the Truth and against One True God. So though it is Not impossible for the CCP to collapse, I do believe it will be the Chinese army at the end...two other possibilities are an Islamic army or India which I dismiss India. Not to say Islamic mixed with China, both coming against Israel and us...Many see Iran/China/Russia also as the below army mentioned...

Revelation 9:16-18 NLV
16 The army had 200 million soldiers on horses. I heard them say how many there were.

17 I saw, as God wanted to show me, the horses and the men on them. The men had pieces of iron over their chests.
These were red like fire and blue like the sky and yellow like sulphur. The heads of the horses looked like the heads of lions.
Fire and smoke and sulphur came out of their mouths.

18 One-third part of all men was killed by the fire and smoke and sulphur that came out of their mouths.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The Bill of Rights is what prevents oppression by our government. Too bad more countries don't have one. Two of the biggies that would have helped China would have been the 1st and 2nd Amendments which are two things the libbies are trying to crush.