Version 1.50.02 is bad!!!

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just installed BI 4.1.2 and iOS app version 1.50.02 and something is not right now in the iPhone app. I am no longer able to view a single camera live feed without crashing. From the login screen click the camera icon to take to camera list, click on single camera for live feed crashes app every time.

Not sure it is the app per se as I just upgraded the server too, so don't know which is the root cause.

Sending email to support.

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ken responded and says he has an expedited update request in with Apple now for a fix.

Sentusing Tapatalk

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Must be something to do with BI server 4.1.2 with the new iOS version then. Either way, as soon as Apple approved the fix it should be resolved per Ken.

MartyO

Banned
Reaction score
I'm having trouble now it ask for part of license key and I get this "trouble accessing server". Wow, this scares me a little.

MartyO

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Ive been traving between BI installs so lastest info is from first install. 2nd install had no problems with new ios

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That is a new feature part of server 4.1.2 that has to be installed with iOS 1.50.02 I believe. You don't need to do this though. It is just a tool to help enter your IP info for you. You can instead manually enter the IP for local and WAN if you know them.