Version 3.64.01 available

Reaction score
This point update fixes a few issues with keyboard and window focus introduced in the 3.64 release. *Also, the selected-camera tool was replaced in the clip view separate from the selected-camera tool at the bottom of the cameras window. *This allows you to sort clips while continuing to view all cameras in the selected group.
The post Version 3.64.01 available appeared first on Blue Iris.

Zxel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After the update (not sure if it was in 3.64.0) I now cannot zoom/un-zoom with the mouse wheel (or even the keyboard controls) when a camera window is open on the desktop. Everything does work normally when the camera is NOT on the desktop window (i.e. in the Blue Iris application window).

Looks like the controls got disabled in this update. :sad2:

Maybe another quick update to fix it? :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
You should send that feedback to the Blue Iris developer through his contact email on his website. I doubt he reads these forums.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Talk about fast... 3.64.02 fixes the issue. :D
Thanks for the update, this is why it is generally best to wait until the .03 of a new release before updating a primary machine (unless you are having some unresolved issues)...

Zxel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I use the auto-update feature along with Blue Iris Tools to keep it current. This does mean some times I experience bugs, however, the ones that effect my setup are rare and are corrected fast (like this one was).

I have backups to revert if there is a serious issue, I've never needed to do so though. The most common issue is a failure of the update (hasn't happened in a while), where I have to manually download and apply the update.

Years back there where a few "gotcha" updates, but it has been a very long time for one of those.

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hmm... the timeline thing now only lets me go to a day. I liked having the previous timeline tool that showed me activity of a specific day/time. I can no longer see activity scale. that sucks...