How To Upgrade Amcrest / Lorex to Dahua Firmware And Get All Dahua Features

batch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
geez im late to this game i searched the forums and it sounds like the cameras i have wont work with these firmware. they are older.
IP4M-1028W
IP2M-866E
IP2M-858W
IP5M-1176E

the only one i have found that is identical to me is the amcrest IP2M-866E > Model Name: SD1A203T-GN Item Name: PTZ1A2M-3X

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
geez im late to this game i searched the forums and it sounds like the cameras i have wont work with these firmware. they are older.
IP4M-1028W
IP2M-866E
IP2M-858W
IP5M-1176E

the only one i have found that is identical to me is the amcrest IP2M-866E > Model Name: SD1A203T-GN Item Name: PTZ1A2M-3X
And unless there is a problem with that cam or there's feature that the new f/w might provide that you must have...I personally would not risk bricking the cam with new f/w.

batch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
And unless there is a problem with that cam or there's feature that the new f/w might provide that you must have...I personally would not risk bricking the cam with new f/w.
very true. the only issue i have is with my IP5m

couponhead

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade the firmware for a Flir/Digimerge/Lorex branded DNE12TL2 camera.

I used the way back machine to find the Digimerge web page where the most recent firmware was once located

However archive.org does not have a copy of the linked file

Does anyone know how I would find a copy of the updated firmware or figure out which Dahua camera this is so that the Dahua firmware can be installed?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you run this API command to confirm which camera it is?

Hi Does anyone have the latest firmware that was available for the QSee cameras QCN8068B and QCN8068BA?
I think im looking for

2.460.QS01.0.R, Build Date: 2017-09-28 for the QCN8068BA but cannot find it. I pulled out a new camera still in box and the firmware is behind all my others, and i don't seem to have the file anymore.
and i have no idea what file i need for 8068B camera

Unfortunately the camera is useless with the firmware thats on it, it wont auto balance or work with my NVR, I had a Hard Drive failure a year ago and sadly lost the firmware thats loaded on all the other cameras...

Or if possible to just use Dahua firmware.

Appreciate any help anyone can lend. The camera system still works and I don't really have funds to replace it, but i'd like the camera on the latest version with the rest.

Thanks
Jeremy
FYI @jeremybme see what TonyR posted ^^^

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score