View 2remote Cameras [same router with PublicIP] on the local_NVR

Reaction score
Hi guys,
this is my first post, cause im stuck , although ive been following a quite some times this forum.

here is my situation:

store1: has multiple cameras in range 192.168.1.20 >192.168.1.30 connected to a DVR [] and router with Public IP xxx.xxx.xx3.209

Office: has multiple cameras in range 192.168.1.51 >192.168.1.61 connected to a NVR [] and router with Public IP xxx.xxx.xx8.212 OutPut in HDMI TV

I want to see Store1/Cam25 & Store1/Cam29 in my OFFICE NVR ?

But i guess NVR doesnt need just SERVER PORT [Managment port] to connect those cameras!!

in
Store1 ROUTER i have forwarded HTTP, RTSP and Server PORT for both cameras different values/
but looks like OFFICE-NVR needs connection to HTTP:80 and since i need to view 2 cameras i need TWO HTTP ports 80 wich is not Possible?

I am Able to see OneRemoteCamera on my Local NVR, but NOT twoRemoteCameras since they both need port 80!!!!!

any help!!

ps.and YES i hate those "SEETONG UPNP" wich you can not disable whatever you do, even if Upnp is disabled in Router Seetong cameras are accessible from cloud :angry: (Chinese crap)

Last edited:

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Firstly, port forwarding is the old way of doing things and a security risk. Is there an NVR in the store ? You may try port forwarding to the NVR to view associated cameras. What about the firewall at the office end?, that also needs ports open to allow traffic into the network.

What you are trying to do is messy, not best practice and a security risk. I would set up a site to site VPN for something like this.

Reaction score
Is there an NVR in the store ?
Yes, Store1 Has DVR , Office has NVR

Firewall is Ok on both sides.

Can i Add Cameras to Office1/NVR but thru store1/DVR (meaning not to connect to cameras directly but thru Store1DVR?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Store1 Has DVR , Office has NVR

Firewall is Ok on both sides.

Can i Add Cameras to Office1/NVR but thru store1/DVR (meaning not to connect to cameras directly but thru Store1DVR?
FYI + Firewall is no longer be enough, use a VPN