view all cameras on PanoVu DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS

bfordz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We had this camera installed to cover a blind area between two buildings.
Using the iVMS-4200 client I can only get 1 camera view, there are 4 cameras built into this unit.

The camera is connected to a Hikvision POE switch which is connected to a Hikvision NVR on lan4, (vlan4).
My iVMS-4200 client connects to the NVR on lan1, (trusted vlan1).

If I connect a Pc directly to the Hikvision switch I can connect directly to the camera using a browser and I can view all 4 cameras from there.
Why can't I get the view of all 4 cameras from the NVR using the iVMS client?

Even if I use a browser to connect to the NVR via lan1 (same as the iVMS client), I can only get 1 camera view not all 4.

How do I get all 4 or at least 3 of the cameras to show up in the iVMS-4200 client?
What good are these if you can't view more than one at a time?

bfordz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I figured it out!
Not thinking, I forgot that logging directing into my NVR might give me more options or features than using a browser or the iVMS client software.

Logging directly into the NVR gave me the option of "Custom Adding" a camera. When I entered the IP address of the PanoVue camera it gave me the option of adding all the cameras or which camara (channels) I wanted to add. Now I have all 4 camera channels being recorded for security purposes and I can also view those cameras.