Vivint doorbell camera captures extremely creepy visitor in the middle of the night

PRC_Save_Me

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Re: Vivint doorbell camera captures extremely creepy visitor in the middle of the nig

That's one of their mates taking the piss for sure

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Vivint doorbell camera captures extremely creepy visitor in the middle of the nig

Actual stranger coming up to the door or social media marketing strategy by vivint?

Man I'm cynical today.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score

How far away is that, 3 feet? That is terrible quality.

Hopefully just one of the owner's friends playing an ill-advised practical joke.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

I saw this the other day on r/creepy and it made the main page. The OP posted a picture of his phone with all the "alerts" of motion over several hours at the door but only posted this one single image... The entire thing seems to be a marketing ploy or a in my opinion most likely a setup to score reddit karma points. I pointed out this prob should fall in r/joke or r/photoshop because I don't know if it's 100% legit...