Vivotek models with 2MP 1/2.8" sensors?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about Vivotek before. Looking through their IP cameras, looks like they have a few models that use a 2MP 1/2.8" image sensor that has min. illumination specs similar to Dahua Starlight/Hikvision Dark Fighter models.

:: VIVOTEK ::

Looks like Vivotek is similar to Hikvision and Dahua in that they don't appear to sell directly to consumers?

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about Vivotek before. Looking through their IP cameras, looks like they have a few models that use a 2MP 1/2.8" image sensor that has min. illumination specs similar to Dahua Starlight/Hikvision Dark Fighter models.

Looks like Vivotek is similar to Hikvision and Dahua in that they don't appear to sell directly to consumers?
Looks like one of my suppliers just picked up their line, I have never bought Vivotek but have messed with some older ones.
Link: Security Cameras

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The few times I've played with them, I always found them to be quality cameras. Perhaps a little more 'conventional' or 'mainstream' than the Dahua and Hikvision options. Perhaps between a Bosch and a Dahua as far as the software/firmware/interface.