VN-IEB20 Firmware needed Please !!!

bardhi232

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Chinese camera unbranded but it writes in the box vn-ieb20 and the S/N:VEP150108L01004 i need to upgrade it to math the other cameras in the network because this one is causing trouble and it overloads the nvr. If someone could give me a firmware to update the camera i would grateful.
Thank you

bardhi232

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a camera surveillance network and all the cameras are in the 720p mode but this one is in 1080p mode. Other cameras have newer firmware version and they allow me to set it to 720p but this one has only 1080p and the nvr is also a chinese model so it doesn't handle the bandwidth or at least i think so maybe im wrong idk. I wanted to try to upgrade the camera firmware and then test it maybe it affects in a good way. I also have other camera surveillance network on another place and all the cameras are in 720p mode and every equipment is the same brand but i dont have any frame loss or distortion of any way. Before testing anything else i would like to upgrade the firmware first and then see how it affects or if you have any better suggestions that would be great and i would give it a try.
Thank you

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, that makes sense.
My suggestion is to contact the camera manufacturer to ask for new firmware - they don't seem to provide firmware updates on their website.
Also check out the camera with the Windows open-source tool ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge.net
You should be able to see what stream options are available, and what the RTSP stream URL would be if a 720p option is available.