Wansview Ncm624GA brick

txutxy

n3wb
Reaction score
Greetings friends. I have a camera Wansview ncm624GA that after updating and it works correctly, I loaded the file of backup settings and has been brick. Ip does not have, does not move to restart, etc .. from the service Wansview not give me help to repair because they say that the fault has been mine ..¿someone can help me with this camera? by telnet, JTAG, usb-ttl, etc ... thank you very much for everything !!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
throw it into the tash bin where it belongs.. recovery is not even worth it.

txutxy

n3wb
Reaction score
I do not understand ip cameras .... I spent the money in this camera when I do not have much money .. I would like to repair it if there is an option

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
repairing it extremely unlikely when your vendor abandons you and wont offer you any help.. they call it a brick for a reason, you can use it as a makeshift doorstop, paperweight, target practice.. but its no longer a camera.

if you dont have much money you should spend it wiser; dont be penny wise and pound foolish.. you now coulda bought a camera 2x as expencive as this pos and still been ahead.

txutxy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello! Yes of course, I have pressed the reset button for 10 seconds many times, but it does nothing. This button is used when you finish loading the firmware and you want to reset the configuration by default. In my camera, the firmware is corrupted and does not finish loading, then the reset does not work

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello! Yes of course, I have pressed the reset button for 10 seconds many times, but it does nothing. This button is used when you finish loading the firmware and you want to reset the configuration by default. In my camera, the firmware is corrupted and does not finish loading, then the reset does not work
Try to get Smarteye to give you the firmware for SD card upgrade. I've been able to recover mine that way. If they don't, I still have the firmware version 40 for sd somewhere.