Watch Out for the Zombies

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
It seems to wave at its friend, the mailbox. Better keep an eye on that mailbox from now on!

You have the most entertaining neighborhood!

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, at least he had his clothes on, and he did not run into your car. Looks like a subdued night. Keep them coming!

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems to wave at its friend, the mailbox. Better keep an eye on that mailbox from now on!

You have the most entertaining neighborhood!
Think we saw the same box some days ago when the "guy whose pants were falling" approached it. Maybe zombies and others use the box to navigate?

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My bet is that the guy is retarded or/and mentally challenged taking medication. Doctors orders to walk after 8pm. Does not appear dangerous. Our cameras catch at least three similar persons almost daily.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you spotted the guy again?
I haven't seen him since the day this was recorded, but he is actually a semi-regular person who I've seen walking both in front of our house and behind it. He has a friend who he sometimes walks with behind our house on a dirt road. They like to stop behind our neighbor's house on the dirt road where they are hidden from viewing. With my PTZ I can see they are smoking a bowl. I meant to say "smoking a bowl", but it came out as bong. They are smoking from those small glass pipes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They like to stop behind our neighbor's house on the dirt road where they are hidden from viewing. With my PTZ I can see they are smoking a bong.
Judging by his behavior in that video, I think he may be smoking more than just weed or hash in that bong.

I'm curious ... do the cops bother to do anything about this sort of thing if you call them? Many of the people in my neighborhood would panic if they saw something like this. You seem to take it in good stride.