Web 3.0

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone, So I have 2 cameras up and running, I am having a strange issue. When I log into each camera via the Web portal, one camera gives me 5 tabs ( Live, Playback, Setup, Alarm and Logout) the other camera only has 4 tabs missing the Playback and also under Setup it only gives me the side tab Version, where the one with 5 tabs gives me Camera, Network, Event, Storage, System and Information.
Any thoughts? I am using Firefox as i do not have and cannot use Internet Explorer only Edge and i cant get Chrome to show any video
Thanks,

Drew

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Firefox is going to stop working the next time it updates, for chrome you need to install and use the Dahua app for Video.. even though you have Edge installed you can still use IE

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Using windows 10 Internet Explorer is not compatible. As far as Dahua app for video cannot find in store?

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nayr are you talking about the NACL Web Plug-in? thats what downloads when i click on the link download here

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes i launched it and all I get is a camera with a circle around it and a line through the circle

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have a question for you, Looking at Smart PSS under all devices it list the 2 cameras a and b and 1 NVR all different IP numbers (not public) 192.168.1.108, .109, .110> all have same Port number, is that normal to setup for viewing outside of network for some reason i can only see camera "a" not camera "b" outside of network

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
when you have a NVR just add the NVR to SmartPSS, adding the cameras again would be redundant

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok thanks This is so confusing but i am trying, thanks again Nayr!

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So i still am having a problem getting one of my cameras to show up on Smart PSS I can see it on web 3.0 I can see my garage camera

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
can you see it on the NVR WebUI?

Whats Web3.0 BTW? Are you just making up terminology or something?

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
AHA yes I must be making that up I thought I saw that name foe logging into camera (getting dizzy) I can only see one camera logging into my NVR from IDMSS Plus

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thats where i saw it in the manual, sorry about that. going on all day

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It sounds like you dont have the 2nd camera added to the NVR yet..