web server tab

Reaction score
how do I change the Remote, external (Wan/internet) access number?

Reaction score
my problem is that everything was working great until I installed a new DLink Wireless Router. Went through all of the set up but the Wan address is incorrect for the camera. Used IP Camera finder and in that program which located my camera and opened the web address, everything is fine there. Do not know where to find the settings that I need to change in the Router menu.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
my problem is that everything was working great until I installed a new DLink Wireless Router. Went through all of the set up but the Wan address is incorrect for the camera. Used IP Camera finder and in that program which located my camera and opened the web address, everything is fine there. Do not know where to find the settings that I need to change in the Router menu.
Once again, the wan address is correct. It is set by your isp and has nothing to do with your camera. You still have not explained the exact issue you are having. Does the camera not display in blue iris? Does remote access not work?

Reaction score
Sorry, I have the camera working with the cable attached and am trying to go through the Web Server set up and and cannot get the the page for final test on network and routing, to ensure external port is visible, still think the verified ip of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is old and not correct.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have deleted the external ip from your post. You should not post it.
The 192 address is the cameras LOCAL address.
In your browser type what is my ip. The result should be the same as the wan ip listed in BI.
You will need to setup port forwarding to view remotely.

Reaction score
have to go on errand won't be able to check for replies until later this afternoon