Webcasting two cameras on same streaming?

grigione

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I want ask if is possible streaming two camera auto-cycling webcasting their on same streaming

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Put both cameras into the same camera group. Make sure they are the only cameras in their group. Then enable the group's camera cycle stream here:

grigione

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
ok... autocycle work but in streaming i see only a camera However in each camera i can set a different streaming url instead I want set a unique streaming url for both cameras If i set same streaming url in both cameras don't work
I think that is'nt possible see both cameras in autocycle in a unique stream

Last edited by a moderator:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
It is possible with jpeg/mjpeg streams. You just put a @ before the group name in the URL, and that tells Blue iris that you want to view the auto cycle stream.

grigione

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What do you mean Can you do a pratical example ? I use ustream provider

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I have never tried to stream anything to ustream, but I doubt they will take jpeg/mjpeg streams. You probably have to push a stream to them, right? I don't think Blue Iris is wired up to stream an auto cycle stream that way, but here is a kind of convoluted approach you could try.

Create a new camera and make it the generic MJPEG stream request type (near the very top of the camera type list).

IP address should point back at your Blue Iris server, like this: 127.0.0.1

For a path, enter /mjpg/@groupname/video.mjpg where you replace groupname with the name of your group.

If done correctly, you will now have a new camera defined in Blue Iris that automatically cycles between your other two cameras. I think you can probably configure that new camera to send itself to ustream.

grigione

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks your method work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peaceful::peaceful::peaceful:

Ps
Work very well with version 4.0.1.14
But If i update Blueiris to version 4.0.2.0 or 4.0.2.1
Blueiris after some minutes of work go in crash
There is some bug in last versions of Blueiris:mad-new:?