Webgui works, Blue Iris doesn't

Remnkemi

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed a few Dahua IPC-T2231T-ZS cameras. I can view and configure the cameras on Internet Explorer with the proper IP addresses I setup. However, on Blue Iris 5.3.9.6, only one of the cameras will not start. I get a "No Signal, Error: 8000276 (Socket error: 10054) 0". Deleted are added the camera multiple times but no change.

What should I do?

Reaction score
Need more info. How exactly are you adding the cam? Are you putting in the IP address, user id, and password and hitting Find/inspect?

Are you sure you are using the correct IP and password?

Remnkemi

n3wb
Reaction score
I pressed add camera in Blue Iris. I put in the IP address, username and password for the camera in Blue Iris. I press find/inspect and everything appears fine. When I press ok, it comes back with no signal. I put the same information in Internet explorer and everything works fine.

Reaction score
One thing...the latest STABLE version of BI is 5.3.8.17 so maybe try and revert to that version?

So the Find/inspect populates the menu just fine, but when you click on the OK button (in menu below) it states no signal?

1613097458675.png

Is the cam mounted in it's permanent home or are you doing this as a bench test? It would make sense to do it as a bench test using a short pre-made cable that you know works. I have a POE switch next to my computer that I use for bench testing prior to installation. I set up each cam in the web GUI and in BI from that bench test to make sure nothing is amiss prior to installation.

I know it does not make any sense that the web GUI works but BI does not see it, which would imply that the cable and POE switch is fine, but you never know.

Another thing to try is delete the cam, reboot the BI PC, then try and add it back. Additionally, change the IP for the cam in the web GUI to another IP address, and then add it back into BI.