Webserver camera view doesn't work when trying to view on LAN PCs

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any reason why this would suddenly stop working? Got 2 PC's on the same LAN as the BlueIris server and neither can get the webpage camera view to load. iPhone viewing software still works fine, all IP addresses etc correct. Nothing seems to have changed at all.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any reason why this would suddenly stop working? Got 2 PC's on the same LAN as the BlueIris server and neither can get the webpage camera view to load. iPhone viewing software still works fine, all IP addresses etc correct. Nothing seems to have changed at all.
Any more info (error number, screenshot) regarding "suddenly stop working"? That's somewhat vague.
I assume by "webpage camera view" you're referring to BI's UI3 webserver?
If so, what is the URL you're using? Such as :
Code:
http://BI-Server-IP:BI-Server-PORT/ui3.htm

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes the Ui3 interface sorry. No error messages, just shows a blank page when trying to visit the web link, nothing more to say.

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Have you rebooted the BI server?
Or what other steps have you taken?
yep, rebooted several times, run the remote access wizard again a couple of times, turned off firewall to make sure it wasn't blocking traffic.

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone any other ideas? Still doesn't work and I recently got a new router. Iphone app works fine!

dain

n3wb
Reaction score
Might be a loopback error. Are you using a ddns url or a IP address. You might have to use your local IP while on LAN. Have you forward the webserver port on new router?

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Turn off the firewall and the virus protection.
Does the iPhone work with ui3 ?
Can you ping between the two of usi g the PC names ?
Are you sure you have the correct port number ?
Are the two PC's connected through the router or a switch?

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi I’m using my local IP as I’m on a LAN. Yes I added the forwarded port to the new router. Haven’t tried the iPhone with ui3 just the dedicated app. The 2 PCs are connected via the router. I’ve been called away from work for the next 3 days, so I will try your other suggestions when I return and update this thread. Many thanks for your replies guys.

cadmunkey

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just to update, today I updated my blue iris to the latest version and the ui3 interface now works fine again. Not sure how, but its solved ;)