Webserver slow to load

Jackal24

n3wb
Reaction score
When I try to use the webserver, ipcamviewer, or the blue iris app to view my cameras, they are very slow to initially load (several seconds). Once loaded, the framerate seems fine, but having to wait to view the cameras is very annoying.

I currently have 4-2mp cameras (amcrest). They are set up as BlueIris format, direct to disk. The processor is an i5-6500 with nothing running other than win10 and blueiris.

The problem happens both remotely and when connected to my internal network.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When I try to use the webserver, ipcamviewer, or the blue iris app to view my cameras, they are very slow to initially load (several seconds). Once loaded, the framerate seems fine, but having to wait to view the cameras is very annoying.

I currently have 4-2mp cameras (amcrest). They are set up as BlueIris format, direct to disk. The processor is an i5-6500 with nothing running other than win10 and blueiris.

The problem happens both remotely and when connected to my internal network.
disable your antivirus and firewall and test.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Not running either on this box.
what happens when you try to load the web server on the same PC as blueiris? Windows 10 has built-in defender so disable that for testing... What exact words of blueiris are you running?