What are your thoughts on your video surveillance system?

DJXeph

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm doing a survey as part of my computer science coursework and would really appreciate any help.

Unfortunately, I have no other selling points to entice you further in to taking the survey other than: you get to use your keyboard and your computer, and you get to think for a bit. After that, you can then feel pleased that you have then helped someone out.

Many thanks,
Flynn.

Click here for the survey or copy the link below:
Surveillance System Survey

DJXeph

n3wb
Reaction score
Your form can't accept submissions. Try filling it out once yourself.
Hi bp2008,

Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't working. It was an issue with one of the questions, the form should work now.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm doing a survey as part of my computer science coursework and would really appreciate any help.
..Many thanks,
Flynn.
Hi Flynn, welcome here.

You may want to review the survey questions, for example:
"Within a month, how often do you review your footage?"

I found there's a lot of variation in the use patterns that maybe associated with this question.
For example motion alerts and other IVS / smart features means there's a lot more going on with security cameras system than is implied in the Q&A of this particular question.

Perhaps it would be useful to get some feedback on the questions.

DJXeph

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Flynn, welcome here.

You may want to review the survey questions, for example:
"Within a month, how often do you review your footage?"

I found there's a lot of variation in the use patterns that maybe associated with this question.
For example motion alerts and other IVS / smart features means there's a lot more going on with security cameras system than is implied in the Q&A of this particular question.

Perhaps it would be useful to get some feedback on the questions.
Hi Mat,

Thank you for the welcome and the friendly feedback. I am completely new to this area, so what you just told me has really helped.

I have added some more checkbox questions related to what you were saying.

Best,
Flynn.