What cameras to buy for outdoor?

zatcham

n3wb
Reaction score
Currently, I have 3 DCS-932Ls recorded by a Blue Iris server offsite via VPN. We need coverage outside as well since vans are parked there and it is vunerable. There are two units with a sort of trianglular covering between the two where there is the two doors. These are seperate other than the fact the wall has been knocked through. The doors also have no coverage and the there are only cameras that see once youve walked in. It would be nice to see who is at the door especially when working alone at weekends or in night. Our budget is as low as possible with cameras costing as much as £100 . We are in the UK. I have included a quickly drawn image of what it looks like outside . Any help would be appreciated. thank youUntitled.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Talk to @EMPIRETECANDY. I was in similar situation even had the D-Link cameras and using B.I..Started with the Dahua IPC-HDW4431C-A cameras outside myself and adding few others as I can. If you need excellent night vision, Although, little more pricey, go with the Starlight cameras. But the 4431 series of cameras are pretty cheap and do a great job.

Also if the areas are sheltered, Although, not technically an outdoor camera, another excellent one is the Annke I61DR, Which is a rebranded Hik Cube camera. They have a great picture and work really well with B.I.

One thing to keep in mind, DCS-932L is a very low res. Just about anything you buy these days is gonna have a wider field and a much better image.
I GET some bad report for Hacked chinese cams can't auto foucs on dahua Newest dahua NVR, get 3 report till now, one guy get 52PCS IPC-HFW4431R-Z, all can't work, i am bit stressful.
I will get some cheap 3mp , 4mp to sell soon, but only original english.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Talk to @EMPIRETECANDY. I was in similar situation even had the D-Link cameras and using B.I..Started with the Dahua IPC-HDW4431C-A cameras outside myself and adding few others as I can. If you need excellent night vision, Although, little more pricey, go with the Starlight cameras. But the 4431 series of cameras are pretty cheap and do a great job.

Also if the areas are sheltered, Although, not technically an outdoor camera, another excellent one is the Annke I61DR, Which is a rebranded Hik Cube camera. They have a great picture and work really well with B.I.

One thing to keep in mind, DCS-932L is a very low res. Just about anything you buy these days is gonna have a wider field and a much better image.
I GET some bad report for Hacked chinese cams can't auto foucs on dahua Newest dahua NVR, get 3 report till now, one guy get 52PCS IPC-HFW4431R-Z, all can't work, i am bit stressful.
I will get some cheap 3mp , 4mp to sell soon, but only original english.