What is the best PTZ Ip camera that Amazon sells in the $800 range?

CTTECH

n3wb
Reaction score
Post removed because I am not part of the 'clique' I guess. Good luck to the rest of you newbees

Last edited by a moderator:

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I seem to always have to remind people from the USA about this... there are other countries in the world!

Shamelessly copied and pasted from the internet:

Amazon operates in 16 countries at least. By my definition, a company operates in a country if it has any presence in it. Currently, Amazon sells in 10 countries:
1. U.S.
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Germany
5. France
6. Italy
7. Spain
8. Japan
9. China
10 India

The company has its fulfillment centers in 13 countries:
1. U.S
2. Canada
3. Mexico
4. UK
5. Germany
6. France
7. Italy
8. Spain
9. Czech Republic
10. Poland
11. Japan
12. China
13. India

The company operates call centers in 5 countries:
1. UK
2. Germany
3. Ireland
4. Italy
5. Morocco

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cttech u should check out nelly's security or wrightwood survilance.they might have that dahua ptz u are looking for.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't even know what country he is from? Simple information helps.
I thought he said he's from the Amazon?
I seem to always have to remind people from the USA about this... there are other countries in the world!...
Numb Nuts, it was a joke...you said "what country he is from," so I said "he said he's from the Amazon"...as in the rain forest...in South America...ah forget it!

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Numb Nuts, it was a joke...you said "what country he is from," so I said "he said he's from the Amazon"...as in the rain forest...in South America...ah forget it!
Oh man, that's deserved!!!!!

I pulled the USA alpha male stereotype card out way too early then!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You're still bitter about us throwing off the shackles of British hegemony, aren't you.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So is this a good time to bring up Brexit discussion?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Only if we are going to bring up Texit! We're trying to do ours without starting a war though :livid:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
We're trying to do ours without starting a war though
You've obviously not talked to any Scots recently.
Nicola Sturgeon is ranked high amongst the most powerful women world leaders.

Redemption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not for nothing, this is the type of post that is unfortunate in forums. Is it truly that difficult to answer a question without playing the 101 questions game? For example "what type of camera is good from amazon in the 800 dollar range" Of course I would not expect anyone to go to amazon and run searches for the man. Nobody gets paid around here, that I understand. But instead of providing silly remarks, how about make helpful recommendations.

For Example, while I am not familiar with amazon cameras. If you gather a list of cameras you are considering and you post it here, I will be happy to take a look at their specs and provide you my opinion.

Or how about this for an answer from someone that has experience and already researched in the past amazon cameras;

Although when it comes to cameras there is not such thing as one size fits all, in my opinion xyz camera is decent at that price point. Do keep in mind that is a general recommendation. Things like where you live, the physical location of the camera and whether the area is lit or not can influence the decision.

I am just saying in order for the forum to grow and thrive, you must stop running away new members with shenanigans.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
It isn't amazon but there is this, if you happen to be in the right country ... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881182019

(Update: When it was posted, the above link was for a 30x/2MP Dahua black-face PTZ, sold by Newegg for $521. Newegg also has chinese sellers listing the item for a ridiculous price so do your research before buying.)

Last edited:

CTTECH

n3wb
Reaction score
Not for nothing, this is the type of post that is unfortunate in forums. Is it truly that difficult to answer a question without playing the 101 questions game? For example "what type of camera is good from amazon in the 800 dollar range" Of course I would not expect anyone to go to amazon and run searches for the man. Nobody gets paid around here, that I understand. But instead of providing silly remarks, how about make helpful recommendations.

For Example, while I am not familiar with amazon cameras. If you gather a list of cameras you are considering and you post it here, I will be happy to take a look at their specs and provide you my opinion.

Or how about this for an answer from someone that has experience and already researched in the past amazon cameras;

Although when it comes to cameras there is not such thing as one size fits all, in my opinion xyz camera is decent at that price point. Do keep in mind that is a general recommendation. Things like where you live, the physical location of the camera and whether the area is lit or not can influence the decision.

I am just saying in order for the forum to grow and thrive, you must stop running away new members with shenanigans.
I was hoping that with such a large community of IP Cam customers many had already purchased the camera I was looking for and would give me some good advice instead of smart ass remarks. I guessed wrong.

CTTECH

n3wb
Reaction score
It isn't amazon but there is this, if you happen to be in the right country ... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881182019

(Update: When it was posted, the above link was for a 30x/2MP Dahua black-face PTZ, sold by Newegg for $521. Newegg also has chinese sellers listing the item for a ridiculous price so do your research before buying.)
thanks for the one and only helpful answer. I guess Amazon was not really the place to be looking for my camera and here was not the place to come for answers.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
and here was not the place to come for answers.
If you dont bother to do any research before asking a question then dont expect an answer. We dont appreciate passive aggressive assholes here. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping that with such a large community of IP Cam customers many had already purchased the camera I was looking for and would give me some good advice instead of smart ass remarks. I guessed wrong.
Actually this community is tiny. It has probably 10 active members (which you can tell by number of posts) who respond to the same questions over and over and the rest are readers who occasionally join for a a few questions like you did and then don't come back.

Anyway, looks like you already did research so your choice is fine if you are willing to spend that much money.